No announcement yet.

A Confession

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Confession

Well, a story I think is funny and then a confession that I regret.

We'll start with the funny one. Back in my youth, in or around 2006, I played a prank on the BoxingScene Community. By chance, I learned from someone on here that you can have an embedded Youtube video automatically play without clicking the button. My mischief got the best of me and I began experimenting to figure out if I could change the code to make the Youtube video play automatically and make it invisible. I figured it out. I knew just what to do. I found a clip I wanted on YouTube, tweaked the code, and put it in my signature block so that it was invisible and people wouldn't see it even if they quoted me. I went a posting spree in Nonstop Boxing and the Lounge and watched the chaos as my clip was being played to unsuspecting Boxingsceners. The clip was titled something about Paris Hilton talking dirty or something. It was a woman whispering real soft (it was intentional to get people to turn their speakers up to hear it) and a few seconds into the clip a mans voice shouts real loud "I LOVE GAY ****. I AM WATCHING GAY **** RIGHT NOW. I HATE MY JOB BECAUSE I LOVE GAY ****!" The Scene turned to chaos and no one knew for a good while wtf was going on. I got figured out. I think it was BigPoppaPump who made a thread saying the owner of the Scene was interviewing one of the Klitschko brothers' managers and they thought they were hacked. They apparently cut the interview short to tend to the problem. Needless to say, the managers of BoxingScene did not find it funny and they perma-banned me. I got unbanned in 2008 after asking. They did something to the censors to prevent that code from ever being used again.

Here is the one that I am legit ashamed of. I don't remember the details well, but I had posted an image from my PhotoBucket account that someone I beefed with used in their signature block. I forgot what the photo was, but he used my URL in his signature. Anyways, I found a way to change the image that was on the URL and I upload goatse to it. The effect was that he was spamming it all over the forums. This was probably back in 2006 but it could have been in 2008 after my return. Anyways, he got temp banned and I didn't get punished for it (I doubt the forums knew about this prank and he apparently didn't snitch on me). We became relatively cool with each other after that. I initially thought it was funny, but i quickly realized it was really childish and offensive of me. He unfortunately passed away probably in 2009 and I never apologized for it. His name was "2nd II none". Some of you may remember him as he was a very popular guy. Sincere apologies to him and anyone else I hurt with this prank.
    Last edited by Hous; 03-26-2024, 06:39 PM.

I kinda skimmed the above and it just doesn’t bother me’

Hope your confession helps you feel better?

Comment

The first one was pretty funny. The fact they assumed it was the kilitchkos manager is raycis lol

Comment

I thought you were going to tell us you were the dude that married the chick with two heads in the other thread.

Comment

Working...
        X