Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. picks 38 year old lawyer and philanthropist Nicole Shanahan as his running mate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, Kennedy is likely a wokie in chrysalis. He is a Kennedy, he still has to atone for the Kennedy past, remember? Multi-millionaires and billionaires often go woke for the same reason--they had to fuck so many people to get where they are that they begin to worry about cosmic consequences. She left Blin. Did she leave his views too? No one marries a person antithetic to their views unless they do it for conch. Same with picking a vice presidential running mate.

How about looking at the causes where she spent that $100,000,000. No matter who she donated to, we cannot know if the donation was restricted or designated and what it was restricted to. A donor of her stature can put any restriction they want on the use of money they donate to a kowtowing organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Nowadays 'philanthropist' basically means 'I divorced my rich husband and now publicly and loudly give his money away to get attention for myself'.
      My man cheated on me so take his Rae 10 dollars

I realized the rich people gotta generate new problems

I just want to have ???
      sleep on a good mattress

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Haven’t seen anything that suggests she is qualified to be VP.
        That didn't stop Kamala.
        1bad65 1bad65 Slugfester Slugfester like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

That didn't stop Kamala.
          Jaded, don’t do that to yourself. It’s fine if you don’t like Kamala but please don’t compare a Senator and US Attorney to a debutante.

Can we just agree she isn’t qualified.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-27-2024, 03:08 PM.
          paulf paulf mrbig1 mrbig1 like this.

Comment

Haven’t seen anything that suggests she is qualified to be VP.
            Exactly. Destroying her marriage over an affair already shows her poor decision making skills.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Exactly. Destroying her marriage over an affair already shows her poor decision making skills.
              I think in general people are forgetting the job is governing, not fighting, not obstructing.

There is nothing that I’ve seen that suggests she is VP material in any way.

I don’t know why we all can’t agree on that.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-28-2024, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Jaded, don’t do that to yourself. It’s fine if you don’t like Kamala but please don’t compare a Senator and US Attorney to a debutante.

Can we just agree she isn’t qualified.
                She wasn't a debutante, she came from very humble beginnings in life. TBH...I never saw anything in Kamala other than a giggling fool. Kamala's popularity rating speaks for itself.
                Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

She wasn't a debutante, she came from very humble beginnings in life. TBH...I never saw anything in Kamala other than a giggling fool. Kamala's popularity rating speaks for itself.
                  She is far less qualified than Kamala, who was a Senator, US attorney ( i may be wrong), AG of Cali and DA in San Fran.

That rating had nothing to do with her experience.

Comment

She is far less qualified than Kamala, who was a Senator, US attorney ( i may be wrong), AG of Cali and DA in San Fran.

That rating had nothing to do with her experience.
                    I don't think either are qualified to step in as President. We won't have to worry about that happening with Shanahan, the Kennedy/Shanahan ticket is just a Biden spoiler campaign, but Kamala as VP presents a real leadership problem because Biden could keel over any second and Kamala would step in. Sorry, but Kamala to me represents a far greater problem than Shanahan. Besides, I personally prefer someone outside from the Washington swamp.

Comment

Danm she's a looker. Definitely got that classy vibe from her in that pic. Also probably a slut lol

Comment

Working...
                      X