Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wish i was in IT or some industry you get paid the same working from home 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Whether I'm at home or in the office, I have no motivation to work either way.
    I show up at the office and tell my guys let’s get this project don’t and go home at 4 pm

my dad liked working long and hard

I’m not my dad

I just hate the daily grind of showing up etc

I am lazy and just like going to Chinatown in Yokohama and ordering food for my team

then I go home near the beach and I think about life and realize other people wish they had my problems

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      I've had high school jobs before but when I has 19 I invented a new kind of silicone boobs and never left my shop for work again.

All sorts of prosthetics, trans male-2-female lady suits, terminator-style robot skins, pads for satellites, potting for missile electronics, all came from being willing to buy chemicals, mix them in different ways to get new results, and sell those results for what they are.

I'm thinking about doing the same with alloys. It seems super open like polymers were when I was a kid. Just get you some metals, mix them in percentages that are not standard, figure out what properties that creates, and market the new alloy to those properties. Simple.

I've from time to time sold hobbies of mine. Videogames, biomes, and one off vehicles, just to see if it's actually as easy as I think or if I got lucky.

Bro, I've sold butter from Walmart for four times the cost of walmart-great value brand butter, with just a few drops of eucalyptol and citric acid as skin treatment and didn't even hide the ingredients are cheap as **** and the results are what you'd expect from buttering your skin, and bitches still turned me a profit.

My advice for anyone just wanting to break from a scheduled job:

The cheapest and easiest route I see to paying your bills without going to a real job would be picking up furniture that needs a refinish and refinishing. You see them on like FB Marketplace and ****, free ****. Get it, sand it, refinish it, sell it. Easy.

Here's a tip, everything you need you probably have. We use things like stain because we are ignorant or lazy. If you just need a stain for a project that is meant to be as low cost as possible you can do a found leaf tea. Random leaves from your yard have tannins just like coffee and tea. They got other chems that make them bad to drink but you dgaf because this a stain not a drink. Make you a dark as **** found tea, get rid of the plant material as best you can and boil down that brown water as dark as you'd like the stain.

This will stain your wood for better than a decade.

For finish, you probably eat meat or some such grease making food stuffs. Save your grease bro. Butter, bacon grease, whatever homie, it all works. Make that ***** shiny and sealed good for years.

So the gas it takes to pick up a free coffee table or some **** and the sandpaper are your only costs. If you want to go real rebel with it and 0 cost, get a ****in' bike, wagon, and a flat porous rock my dude.

Not having a real job is easy and when I talk to y'all it does seem like fear is your biggest hold up. My dude, have a go, break those ****ing chains. **** a schedule.

Ima go to my shop and make a ****ing ant farm and then stock it with ants in my yard and pop that hoe online and guess what? ***** will make a profit. This **** is easy.

Parting words my dudes, they say knowledge is power and that's fair, it is powerful, but it is imagination that runs the world. Not money, not power, not knowledge. The world's largest companies are less than 50 years old. Some very smart, powerful, and rich people had to make room for ol Billy boy when Gates made Windows ain't they. Imagination runs this planet bros, and if got some you ain't need money, power, or intelligence, those will come to you for free. Gimme a mother ****in amen.
      Creative dumby

as for the bold......
      X65zpv@large.gif?download=true.gif

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        I don't have the self discipline to work from home except on projects that interest me personally.

My wife works from home, she's got the right mindset for it.
        Distractions, everywhere

Comment

Go and interact with smart guys and you just might could find a work at home job

i know some redneck white dudes and they do or possess skills in roofing, plumbing, concrete crack fixing

Some guys got useful skills

ky skill?
          Is ????? I don’t know

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Distractions, everywhere
            Yeah I get distracted easily then I make a batch of meth. And the process is rather simple

I don’t get high anymore but 7/10ths of a gram is l

100 usd. We got Nigerians and Brazilians selling shards all over Tokyo

Drug addiction is a big problem in Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Yeah I get distracted easily then I make a batch of meth. And the process is rather simple

I don’t get high anymore but 7/10ths of a gram is l

100 usd. We got Nigerians and Brazilians selling shards all over Tokyo

Drug addiction is a big problem in Japan
              Walter White character based on your exploits ?

You don't have to tell me how stoned Japs are.
              You can tell a lot about a culture from what entertains them

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Walter White character based on your exploits ?

You don't have to tell me how stoned Japs are.
                You can tell a lot about a culture from what entertains them
                Drugs and nasty cumm sluts

I avoid that world and regret a lot of chit

Japan never needed me and a lot of the wrong people be slinging drugs. Nigerians, Pakistanis, and Chinese

big drug busts happening mainly due to snitches

I got some glassware they is dedicated to just turning flowers into herbal oils

I sell the oils to guys who make incense
                I really like just seeing oils get condensed

there is a big market for essential oils

Comment

Butler, save your six gigs and sell dried mangoes from the Philippines

You would be surprised at how lazy you’d get working from home can be.

there are a lot of Japan Yuki

They just work together and motivate eachother

you could use your vast knowledge of petroleum engineering and work at Sumitomo engineering

breaking down oils in kerosene, and make PET bottles...

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post
                    Better is what Leicester (show host) does - which is own his own business AND work from home.

IT is one of the worst careers because you don't control your hours or your pay. You're a slave to the rhythm. Working from home makes no difference when they force you to be active on Teams for a full 8 hours minimum AND require you to work oncall rotations for no additional pay.

Working for someone else is like calling somebody else "daddy".

Interesting, because I was (just got laid off) the complete opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post

Interesting, because I was (just got laid off) the complete opposite.
                      I’ve been fired and laid off

I felt depressed and useless then my buddy gave me a job and I reluctantly took it

You must not internalize your layoff

Network with others and brainstorm.

Stay strong brother and you will find a way... I felt hopeless and was depressed because I identified my job as me

you are not a job and you have value

sceneboxing sceneboxing likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X