No announcement yet.

Update on my cousins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my cousins

I posted a thread a years ago. About how I had both my little cousins at my spot telling them both to not catch gun charges, then months later both of them. Caught gun charges, one attempted murder the other shooting up a house.

The one with the attempted murder got out first, that's the one I'm real close to, he was doing kinda good found a job and had a kid.

The other just got out months ago, unfortunately he got killed probably 2 months after he got out.

And the other recently, just got shot fighting in the hospital as we speak.

Man, I really wish they would have been moving smarter, we aint teenagers nomore, we have kids and responsibilities now. I understand we gon still do illegal **** to get money. But damn move smart and minimize risks.

I remember people telling me I was giving bad advice and my family telling me I wasn't being a good role model but I'm wtf I'm supposed to say or do? But tell them to move smarter. Most of my family be on BS tbh but we try to be low-key etc. I just hate them two couldn't transition from the gang banging bs. Smh

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Smh I just seen this dude, lol he kept asking about this chick I was fcking with. Not gon lie it's gon hurt if I lose this ngga. He like my lil brother smh

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      I posted a thread a years ago. About how I had both my little cousins at my spot telling them both to not catch gun charges, then months later both of them. Caught gun charges, one attempted murder the other shooting up a house.

The one with the attempted murder got out first, that's the one I'm real close to, he was doing kinda good found a job and had a kid.

The other just got out months ago, unfortunately he got killed probably 2 months after he got out.

And the other recently, just got shot fighting in the hospital as we speak.

Man, I really wish they would have been moving smarter, we aint teenagers nomore, we have kids and responsibilities now. I understand we gon still do illegal **** to get money. But damn move smart and minimize risks.

I remember people telling me I was giving bad advice and my family telling me I wasn't being a good role model but I'm wtf I'm supposed to say or do? But tell them to move smarter. Most of my family be on BS tbh but we try to be low-key etc. I just hate them two couldn't transition from the gang banging bs. Smh
      Sounds a lot like my family. Guys just gonna do stupid stuff, especay in my family!

Comment

Smh I just seen this dude, lol he kept asking about this chick I was fcking with. Not gon lie it's gon hurt if I lose this ngga. He like my lil brother smh
        Sorry or your losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Sounds a lot like my family. Guys just gonna do stupid stuff, especay in my family!
          Raoul​?

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Man ****s ****ed up. Hopefully he makes it through.

You're a good dude it sucks all this has to happen to you.
            GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Raoul​?

Yes, gesbadraa queen and prob creator

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Yep. But it's like them two in general just couldn't stay outta trouble. Tbh the one that got killed didn't really get in to too much trouble was a menace. He really got killed because someone basically put him on a dummy mission. That situation caused some BS at funeral where half the family was looking for his people

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Man ****s ****ed up. Hopefully he makes it through.

You're a good dude it sucks all this has to happen to you.
                  And today my bday..... Smh

Comment

And today my bday..... Smh
                    **** man. I would say happy birthday but this is ****ed up.

Comment

Working...
                    X