• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pretty nasty details coming out...

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Idk much about bs Hugh did or didn't do. Go read the court docs & you can tell me if you want tho.
      I read it, and it seems pretty much a normal American rich playboy lifestyle. Drugs, prostitutes, hom0 shjjt. It is hard to tell if the girls were underage because, as the dude-- Lil something pointed out, no one asked them for Identifications. These were the exact things going on at Hefs' place. I am not even going to mention guns, because guns are like adult toys to Americans. The part about bragging about getting off Murder charges and buying off police are what the rich usually do, and I am surprised with his color he was able to pull that off. I am impressed. Goes to show how corrupted America is. This should also be a lesson to people who admire those people and look up to them that to get to that level comes with some real dirt. I really believe some of these people sold their souls, literally.

Comment

im just wondering... all these people coming out of nowhere saying they been knew this and that puff been doing this..... so they just willingly let it happen???

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

I read it, and it seems pretty much a normal American rich playboy lifestyle. Drugs, prostitutes, hom0 shjjt. It is hard to tell if the girls were underage because, as the dude-- Lil something pointed out, no one asked them for Identifications. These were the exact things going on at Hefs' place. I am not even going to mention guns, because guns are like adult toys to Americans. The part about bragging about getting off Murder charges and buying off police are what the rich usually do, and I am surprised with his color he was able to pull that off. I am impressed. Goes to show how corrupted America is. This should also be a lesson to people who admire those people and look up to them that to get to that level comes with some real dirt. I really believe some of these people sold their souls, literally.
          Rich guys do chit and get off... if he was a Kennedy he’d be free and nobody would talk about it

i think about the parents of avg people who get squashed by the wheels of “justice”

Comment

Diddy MIA...where is he hiding?

s-l1600.jpg

Comment

He’s gonna go to prison for diddling boy butts

Puffy will be a Peter puffer and commissary punk

Comment

What's crazy is so many people surprised about what's coming out. Daylyt exposed it over 8 years ago and nobody listened - they thought he was playing.

And Daylyt's wife was even in on it

And Eddie Griffin's statement continues to pan true.

Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 03-30-2024, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  im just wondering... all these people coming out of nowhere saying they been knew this and that puff been doing this..... so they just willingly let it happen???
                  I used to always feel this way.but Diddy powerful, I can understand why people would keep their mouth shut until he seems vulnerable enough to go against.

Some people always been saying this stuff tho but they have platforms. Aubrey from making the band, Biggie ex bodyguard, Mase, Jaguar Wright. And they got labeled crazy and jealous

Comment

Working...
                  X