No announcement yet.

You're paying for all this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

No I don’t think Texas can. Which is why I have posted numerous times that idiot Gov. Abbott should humble himself, grow a spine to stand up to the MAGA wing, and work with Biden, Senate, etc. on a solution.

It isn’t that hard. Abbott just needs to swallow his pride instead of Trump. Like he did when the blizzards and frost caused the power outages.

Instead, Abbott acts like a clown like you do in all of your posts talking more about blame than solutions.
    What happened to HR2?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

What happened to HR2?
      If I recall it didn’t make it to the floor of the Senate because Biden threatened to Veto it.

Comment

I don't pay my taxes
        Boxfan83 WarVeteranO01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

How? By supporting blocking a bill that had bi partisan support?

At what point is it time to work together to solve the issue? I would think the girl murdered in Georgia would be a point where the fringe idiots get put to off to the side and rational adults start to work together.

That is what Sen. Lankford’s bill accomplished.

Who shifted blame to them? I talked about exactly what they did. Their actions have been culpable.If they didn’t do these things, nothing could be said.

You are more invested in placing blame than fixing problems. Blame isn’t going to keep illegals out.
          You forget to add that it was knocked down on a bipartisan vote also....because the bill was garbage ...chew on that for a while, and then you can gloss right over the root cause of the problems we face at the border which just happen to be Joe Biden and company...........

The blind loyalty you and your followers have is amazing, doesn't matter how bad the policies are you're just going to follow along and try to push the blame off to someone who is not responsible........

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post

You forget to add that it was knocked down on a bipartisan vote also....because the bill was garbage ...chew on that for a while, and then you can gloss right over the root cause of the problems we face at the border which just happen to be Joe Biden and company...........

The blind loyalty you and your followers have is amazing, doesn't matter how bad the policies are you're just going to follow along and try to push the blame off to someone who is not responsible........
            The bill wasn’t garbage. The bill had support all over.

The root cause of the problem is illegals can come here and work because companies hire illegals to maximize profits.

Blind loyalty is what you cultists give to Trump. Complain about illegals yet support him, despite not just blocking that bill, but the fact his businesses employ illegals and he helps fast track their work visas. Complain about foreign enemies buying US land but vote for Trump even though he supports this practice. Much more but you get the point.

Look in the mirror if you can stomach the view.

I have publicly stated multiple times I would vote for Sununu, Hogan, or Newsome over Biden. The reason I am again voting for Biden is because imo Trump is far worse. I don’t want a repeat of 2016-20.

No one is pushing blame. You sound like a child in 1st grade- teacher Timmy did it blame him.

We’re discussing all the things that have taken place. You want to avoid that because you look stupid supporting someone who has done the things Trump has.

Comment

Working...
            X