Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so russia suffers a devastating terrorist attack but the focus is on them not treating the captured terrorist as nicely as they could have done...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate cowards who trap people with nowhere to go and kill them on some columbine type sheit. They should cut off their ***s and keep giving them gallons of water

Comment

People on here trying to make this political. Americans don't really give a fuk about Ukraine. They just wanted to fly a flag and add a background on Facebook. The same with LGBT, people don't really care about gays. They just want to arrogantly feel self importance. Gays don't have it hard. They would rub that **** in your face and; call you beetches and everything. They're loud, rude and weird. Back to point, 11 men killed 139 people. They should be tortured. Weird azz payasos
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

So according to some posters, because Russia attacked Ukraine (while Ukraine wasn't attacking and torturing the Russian-speaking population and other minorities for a decade), the civilians deserved their destiny and the terrorists in general have rights, no matter whether in Russia or elsewhere? I also understand that it is only Russia that tortures prisoners of war, but not Ukraine? I also understand that only Russia has no right to do what NATO (mainly the US) did?

Terrorists and all kinds of freaks deserve no "human rights" because when they took the human rights of innocent people they denied their own. The "civilized" crap is inadequate and is just some idea, an invention that can't be justified in such cases. If those terrorists were in Norway, they would have gotten a 21-year sentence up until recently, now it's up to 30 - but hey, that is "civilized", not to mention that the Norwegian prison is close to a 3-star hotel. If those were in Iran, they would have been executed. You tell me which one they deserve?

The maximum prevention is to announce the treatment of such criminals officially will be horrific. It won't stop all of them, but could stop at least some when they know what is coming and that it won't be "civilized".

I was thinking, we don't apply double standards globally when it comes to terrorism, paedophilia, rape, and human trafficking... the worst crimes overall. But yeah, since it's Russia - we do apply double standards, no matter the case. We for sure disregard the genocide Israel is committing for months. Sounds "civilized" indeed.
        Last edited by fifth_root; 03-26-2024, 03:12 AM.

Comment

They killed over 130 people. Now say what you want, but if it were up to me they'd get what they are getting now. Maybe even worse. What was done was an act of war and the everyday Man, Woman and child was a target. Just like how the Israelis were attacked. Now it's up to their discretion when they wanna stop, you want to walk up to someone, hit them as hard as you can, bloody their nose, but when they come back at you, you wanna cry and hide? That's not how human nature is, it's never been that way and it will never change.

Comment

Working...
          X