No announcement yet.

My Angel is a **** Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Angel is a **** Star

I started working at this 'fine dine' house as a server, she was also a server. With the inadiquate help through out the house I got fed up. My common line in that house became I should have just become a purn star, atleast I would be making money. We started hanging out after work, we'd burn a few and laugh a lot. I actually had a fight set up in Canada somewhere against Gaten Hart,
    I had heard about the opportunity from a friend in the game. I called up the promoter and we hacked out a deal. I asked this girl if she'd drive me out there and then bring me back when it's done. She was the coolest girl; sweet, thoughtful and pretty. Oh yeah, there was already a guy serving with my name, so I called myself Julio'.

Then years later I was browsing ****s and there she was.

My Angel is a Purn Star. She should have called me, she could have starred with Julio' Cesar Santana..........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 03-23-2024, 08:37 PM.
    man down man down BodyBagz BodyBagz like this.

You know the rules

Pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      You know the rules

Pics or it didn't happen
      But I'd be perma-banned if I showed my precise and orgasmic techniques.

Punching somebody in the face is not the only thing that this fist can do.

She was awsome doe..............Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 03-23-2024, 09:48 PM.
      man down man down likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

But I'd be perma-banned if I showed my precise and orgasmic techniques.

Punching somebody in the face is not the only thing that this fist can do.

She was awsome doe..............Rockin'
        I'm sure the mods would give a pass...crappy pixels may be needed, doe

How big were her jugs ?

Comment

Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I'm sure the mods would give a pass...crappy pixels may be needed, doe

How big were her jugs ?
            It does not matter with the personality that she had.

I remember, at the restaurant, we were crazy busy and she was standing at a computer waiting her turn to punch her order in.

There was a set of doors right by the computer with an ornamented glass. So I'm up to my neck in sheet and I look over as the sun shines through the glass. Right in the middle of all that houses bullsheet I see the most beautiful thing ever. The sun illuminated her hair and she was freekin' glowing.

Combined with looks and personality, the one that hot away.

But if you really must know, they are small and pointed................Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 03-25-2024, 05:50 PM.
            BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

It does not matter with the personality that she had.

I remember, at the restaurant, we were crazy busy and she was standing at a computer waiting her turn to punch her order in.

There was a set of doors right by the computer with an ornamented glass. So I'm up to my neck in sheet and I look over as the sun shines through the glass. Right in the middle of all that houses bullsheet I see the most beautiful thing ever. The sun illuminated her hair and she was freekin' glowing.

Combined with looks and personality, the one that hot away.................Rockin'
              Good luck finding that if you're dating today. I seriously feel so bad for these men.

Wife had a friend come over to see the house. She'll be house sitting while we're on vacation. I instantly thought, thank God I married who I did. There's a lot of crazy women out there these days.
              Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Good luck finding that if you're dating today. I seriously feel so bad for these men.

Wife had a friend come over to see the house. She'll be house sitting while we're on vacation. I instantly thought, thank God I married who I did. There's a lot of crazy women out there these days.
                They are insane.

Their feminism scheme didn't pan out and then they lost it up in the head bone.

Completely insane..................Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 03-25-2024, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X