No announcement yet.

WEF C40 cities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEF C40 cities

Sounds amazing right? They're not even hiding this. Right in front of your face.
    The WEF C40 site
    ​​​​​​
    https://www.c40.org/

WEF
    https://www.weforum.org/organizations/c40-cities-climate-leadership-group/

Last edited by man down; 03-23-2024, 06:21 PM.

Is there anything that doesn't scare you?

The idea of 15min cities is about having everything a community needs nearer to them not starving ppl if they eat too much one day or whatever this conspiracy theorist guy believes.

The US thrives in many areas due to how carelessly citizens spend money. Idk wtf happens if you start taking away Americans ability to buy sh^t they want at their leisure. The economy would go down the sh^tter ik that much & US ppl in power today value the economy over ppl so its not happening.
    madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

15 minute cities...so how towns were before the 50s suburban expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Is there anything that doesn't scare you?

The idea of 15min cities is about having everything a community needs nearer to them not starving ppl if they eat too much one day or whatever this conspiracy theorist guy believes.

The US thrives in many areas due to how carelessly citizens spend money. Idk wtf happens if you start taking away Americans ability to buy sh^t they want at their leisure. The economy would go down the sh^tter ik that much & US ppl in power today value the economy over ppl so its not happening.
        Wait, I was told this was all fake. So are you saying this is BS? You do understand this is the WEF saying this right.

Scared? Odds are I'll be too old for it to affect me but I'm sure the hell going to be pro active for my daughter's sake.
        ​​​​​​
        It amazes me that I can post a link to a WEF site and be called a conspiracy theorist. Go get another booster. "they're safe effective and they prevent you from getting COVID or spreading it"
        Oh wait, that's a conspiracy huh? Lol

Comment

This is not freedom.

In 2019, Copenhagen set the target of reducing food-related emissions from all public institutions by 2025 – that’s 70,000 meals a day and procuring 90% organic food. Between 2018 and 2022, Copenhagen reduced carbon dioxide emissions associated with public meals by 17.6%, meaning that the city is on track to reach its target of reducing food-related emissions by 25% by 2025.

Yeah I was told this is a conspiracy.

Encouraging a shift to healthier and more sustainable diets is notoriously difficult, so it was inspiring to see how successfully this has been achieved in Copenhagen. Lunches in Kalvebod school now only include meat one day every two months, and even then, the serving is reduced from a previous average of 80g per portion to just 30g.

Just like he said in the video.

Comment

How can something be a conspiracy theory when it's already happening? Aw fuk it. YOLO right?

https://www.c40knowledgehub.org/s/ar...language=en_US
            Last edited by man down; 03-23-2024, 06:59 PM.
            Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

Wait, I was told this was all fake. So are you saying this is BS? You do understand this is the WEF saying this right.

Scared? Odds are I'll be too old for it to affect me but I'm sure the hell going to be pro active for my daughter's sake.
              ​​​​​​
              It amazes me that I can post a link to a WEF site and be called a conspiracy theorist. Go get another booster. "they're safe effective and they prevent you from getting COVID or spreading it"
              Oh wait, that's a conspiracy huh? Lol
              I'm not saying 15min cities aren't a thing. They clearly are. I'm saying the "open air prison" & "control what or if you can eat" parts of them is conspiracy sh^t.

The conspiracy crowd are always scared of change. Sh^t man we should all be in Fema camps by now according to conspiracy ppl from ~5-10yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'm not saying 15min cities aren't a thing. They clearly are. I'm saying the "open air prison" & "control what or if you can eat" parts of them is conspiracy sh^t.

The conspiracy crowd are always scared of change. Sh^t man we should all be in Fema camps by now according to conspiracy ppl from ~5-10yrs ago.
                I literally provided you a link to the food "issue" as well as copy and paste from their site. No worries, you people never listen until it's too late.
                Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

I literally provided you a link to the food "issue" as well as copy and paste from their site. No worries, you people never listen until it's too late.
                  Lol yea ok. Like I said I agree this trend of community's with needs being met in closer proximity than usual is a thing. Its stupid a lot of community's only have a corner store at best making getting things a household needs a bigger issue than it should be.

We aren't all gonna be in open air prisons with food rations & sh^t or whatever outside of some catastrophic human event happening that drastically alters everything. But Im sure that'll be something someone will post about next week. This world runs on consumerism esp in the US, thats not changing anytime soon. We'd have a obese ppl riot if that happened.

Mostly the biggest real issue with this would be it would probably come with more apartment complexes being built pissing off home owners in an area this was built in & lowering their home value.

Comment

Lol the take.your vaccine dude has a new message for you. Yeah I'm sure it's a conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
                    X