Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Daily Wire parts ways with Candace Owens over her criticism of Israel and “antisemitism”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Daily Wire parts ways with Candace Owens over her criticism of Israel and “antisemitism”

She says she won’t be silenced and her show will return on YouTube after a short hiatus.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ves-daily-wire

It looks like little Benny Shapiro finally got his way. She'll be fine. She has a huge audience. She doesn't need them.

Comment

The one group that you absolutely can’t get away with criticizing is Jews.

elcompachuy elcompachuy likes this.

Comment

Shapiro is a disloyal opportunist who checks which way the wind is blowing before taking a position. Candace will do fine without him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          The one group that you absolutely can’t get away with criticizing is Jews.
          Lol facts.

I've been seeing a lot of ppl just saying basic sh^t like "maybe we shouldn't be supporting all these kids getting killed & their arms & legs blown off" getting called antisemitic.

Now idk wtf they said before or after so maybe they could be antisemitic but being concerned about this brutality brought upon Palestinian children isn't. There are no 6 year olds in Hamas. Every Palestinian adult or child isn't in Hamas. Israel definitely should be able to take out Hamas, but they should be more strategic doing so. I mean I've read some of the leaders of Hamas are living in some other countries with crazy money.

Thats the Hamas head that needs to be cutoff. Go send some Mossad mfers in the middle of the night to handle those types of mfers. These cats living in the desert with limited resources are pawns at best in this Israel vs Hamas sh^t. Some aren't even pawns.

As to Owens shes had massive beef for awhile with Ben & I lowkey think she was trying to be fired. Ben doesn't own Daily Wire, but he seems to have a lot of influence there compared to Owens.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Lol facts.

I've been seeing a lot of ppl just saying basic sh^t like "maybe we shouldn't be supporting all these kids getting killed & their arms & legs blown off" getting called antisemitic.

Now idk wtf they said before or after so maybe they could be antisemitic but being concerned about this brutality brought upon Palestinian children isn't. There are no 6 year olds in Hamas. Every Palestinian adult or child isn't in Hamas. Israel definitely should be able to take out Hamas, but they should be more strategic doing so. I mean I've read some of the leaders of Hamas are living in some other countries with crazy money.

Thats the Hamas head that needs to be cutoff. Go send some Mossad mfers in the middle of the night to handle those types of mfers. These cats living in the desert with limited resources are pawns at best in this Israel vs Hamas sh^t. Some aren't even pawns.

As to Owens shes had massive beef for awhile with Ben & I lowkey think she was trying to be fired. Ben doesn't own Daily Wire, but he seems to have a lot of influence there compared to Owens.
            If someone was legit being antisemitic then that isn’t cool and I wouldn’t condone that.

But Jewish people and Israel aren’t above wrongdoing and they should be able to be called out and criticized for it just like everybody else.

Comment

Working...
            X