I am suggesting who supported it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
      I am suggesting who supported it.
      But Biden didn’t support it. Every House Republican

Comment

So Demwits all but 5 defied old Joe?

Comment

Lol I'm going to point out the obvious here. We are being INVADED. If not then what do you want to call it?
          I'm not playing dunn or travs game. These people will literally defend anything Biden does. Name 5 things they disagree with. Trans in schools, a ok.
          invasion, a ok. Crime, "crime is down" yeah ok as if we can't see.
          Inflation, we all know it's up and we're paying more for everything. Are we not? How much is a lb of hamburger?
          CC debt at record highs.
          Look I'm not going to go down the list because I'm tired of seeing a blue sky while these clowns say it's a grey sky. You're more than welcome to believe them instead of your eyes. That's on you.

Good luck fellas. I'm sick of the people on here that literally see the truth and completely try and change it based on some BS. They've defended Hunter, Biden and everything they've done. Then they tell you to look at Trump haha. Yeah ok fools.

I'm starting to agree with Dems and what they say about black people. Maybe they're right.
          Last edited by man down; 03-27-2024, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Lol I'm going to point out the obvious here. We are being INVADED. If not then what do you want to call it?
            I'm not playing dunn or travs game. These people will literally defend anything Biden does. Name 5 things they disagree with. Trans in schools, a ok.
            invasion, a ok. Crime, "crime is down" yeah ok as if we can't see.
            Inflation, we all know it's up and we're paying more for everything. Are we not? How much is a lb of hamburger?
            CC debt at record highs.
            Look I'm not going to go down the list because I'm tired of seeing a blue sky while these clowns say it's a grey sky. You're more than welcome to believe them instead of your eyes. That's on you.

Good luck fellas. I'm sick of the people on here that literally see the truth and completely try and change it based on some BS. They've defended Hunter, Biden and everything they've done. Then they tell you to look at Trump haha. Yeah ok fools.

I'm starting to agree with Dems and what they say about black people. Maybe they're right.
            What this really means is

1. I will not answer any questions asked directly or honestly. And

2. When faced with the truth, I will change things just so I can be right.

Like yesterday when I pointed out Trump, like Clinton was on Epstein’s list and nothing has been done to either in response to his point about Clinton being on the list.

Mandown isn’t going to go down the list because then we can check for accuracy and show when he is wrong. He doesn’t like that.

Since ManDown couldn’t refute that point, he then changed to daring me to find a quote about Trump that an accuser made about Clinton.

Mandown can’t have an honest, fact based discussion because lying is what he does best.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-27-2024, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

What this really means is

1. I will not answer any questions asked directly or honestly. And

2. When faced with the truth, I will change things just so I can be right.

Like yesterday when I pointed out Trump, like Clinton was on Epstein’s list and nothing has been done to either in response to his point about Clinton being on the list.

Mandown isn’t going to go down the list because then we can check for accuracy and show when he is wrong. He doesn’t like that.

Since ManDown couldn’t refute that point, he then changed to daring me to find a quote about Trump that an accuser made about Clinton.

Mandown can’t have an honest, fact based discussion because lying is what he does best.
              Point proven.

I spoke of the Epstein list and how in court documents Bill Clinton was accused of under age sex with a minor. Big dumb here said Trump was on that list also. Actually, he played his game again and said don't forget about who else was on that list. He doesn't want to say Trump's name because he knows he wasn't in the court documents as having sex with minors. He was in court docs because the victims were asked if Trump was involved over and over again. Each one said he wasn't involved.

So yes, Clinton and Trump were in the court documents, one of them was accused of having sex with a minor and Trump wasn't. This is why I'll no longer play this game on here. This person that's too dumb to get a ID ( Dems told me that) is trying to alter the conversation with word games. As Dems said, you can't even get a ID. So why do you think you're so smart now? What's worse is you vote and shill for the very person that said you're not black if you don't vote for him. Dems are right, you are dumb.

​​​​​​Again, these people can't see everything you're seeing. They don't want you to see it so they try and tell you it's not happening. Remember the BLM riots and the CNN reporter saying "mostly peaceful protests"? You know, while the store was on fire behind them? Yeah that never happened, you didn't see it for yourself.
              Last edited by man down; 03-27-2024, 03:31 PM.

Comment

They want free

think of Amistad movie

great film based on facts

people want to be free and America is ostensibly free

Comment

This is exactly what I'm talking about. The sky is blue but he wants to tell you it's not. I'm done on this site. You people can take all the jabs you want. You can not listen to reason about the economy. Dunn will tell you the inflation reduction act is working? When was that signed? Inflation is moving back up like I said it would. But dunn will tell you everything is cheaper.
                  ​​​​​​It amazes me people listen to this tranny loving Biden shill.
                  I'm out, you guys can have him and trav.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post

shut up travesty, you learn the truth then come back to try to cover your dumbass comments, make yourself useful, go do a spell check
                    You're an absolute moron. You don't even understand the things you post about. Go back to school, dumbass.

Schumer helped put the bill together and voted for it. He switched his vote after it was already voted down so that he has the right to bring it up again if he so desires. Is that what happened or not?

Your little games don't work on me. I bet you didn't even know that until I showed you, you idiot. You're far too dumb to post on these topics.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 03-28-2024, 04:30 AM.
                    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      This is exactly what I'm talking about. The sky is blue but he wants to tell you it's not. I'm done on this site. You people can take all the jabs you want. You can not listen to reason about the economy. Dunn will tell you the inflation reduction act is working? When was that signed? Inflation is moving back up like I said it would. But dunn will tell you everything is cheaper.
                      ​​​​​​It amazes me people listen to this tranny loving Biden shill.
                      I'm out, you guys can have him and trav.

You’re an absolute liar.

No, Dunn posts articles detailing what the inflation act is doing. Dunn has never posted everything is cheaper.

If inflation moved back up, that means it had to be down slightly, as it was when I pointed it out.

See you out your own self.

Comment

Working...
                      X