No announcement yet.

Storming the boarder gate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stebs View Post

I would say don't play stupid, but then look at who is commenting, learn to read and follow along instead of just throwing out dumb ass comments, damn your slow.....I know you like to come to dunces defense but he doesn't need a lame ass like yourself trying to defend him......What's he have, about 4 or 5 of you clowns following him.. the leftovers
    What it means is you got an answer to your question about why they voted no.

Now how does this change the fact there were Republicans that negotiated and supported the bill, only to change when Trump used behind the scenes pressure to block it?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Damn, you're slow.
      shut up dummy, go run some spell checks dip shit..........hey dummy did you find out schumer voted against it..... clown know it all, you can spell check with help, can you read......

Comment

shut up dummy, go run some spell checks dip shit..........hey dummy did you find out schumer voted against it..... clown know it all, you can spell check with help, can you read......

These immigrants will our hustle my lazy relatives and envigorste Catholic Churches

they just work and take jobs that joe six pack won’t take

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

What it means is you got an answer to your question about why they voted no.

Now how does this change the fact there were Republicans that negotiated and supported the bill, only to change when Trump used behind the scenes pressure to block it?
          Are you here to protect travesty now, team work, I don't think the bill was ever supposed to pass, remember Biden telling the republicans he dares them to vote it down, I think the dems/ind voted it down for one reason, to blame trump for it failing to the public, you know, politics over country, something you rail about but then follow along with all the people doing it.... Your Democrat Party

Comment

Are you here to protect travesty now, team work, I don't think the bill was ever supposed to pass, remember Biden telling the republicans he dares them to vote it down, I think the dems/ind voted it down for one reason, to blame trump for it failing to the public, you know, politics over country, something you rail about but then follow along with all the people doing it.... Your Democrat Party
            You sure? It was endorsed by the Border Patrol Union, their Chief, and a number of right leaning media editorial pages. Biden said he’d sign the bill if it got to his desk.

You keep avoiding discussing the Republicans that negotiated the bill then changed after the Trump pressure behind the scenes.

That isn’t what happened. It also doesn’t make sense because Trump said he wanted to run on the issue. Doing nothing hurts Biden much more.

Who puts politics over country that I support? Trump has done this numerous times.

I fairly question Trump supporters regarding his actions. You guys collectively avoid answering because you will look really bad either way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You sure? It was endorsed by the Border Patrol Union, their Chief, and a number of right leaning media editorial pages. Biden said heâd sign the bill if it got to his desk.

You keep avoiding discussing the Republicans that negotiated the bill then changed after the Trump pressure behind the scenes.

That isnât what happened. It also doesnât make sense because Trump said he wanted to run on the issue. Doing nothing hurts Biden much more.

Who puts politics over country that I support? Trump has done this numerous times.

I fairly question Trump supporters regarding his actions. You guys collectively avoid answering because you will look really bad either way.
              It doesn't matter who endorsed it, I believe it was a political game played out by both dems and republicans, tell us why the leader of the democrats and one of the authors of bill would vote it down, get out of the box you've trapped yourself in and think for yourself, there are ulterior motives for everything they do on both sides.....one big political game, party politics comes way before the country and the people.......

Comment

It doesn't matter who endorsed it, I believe it was a political game played out by both dems and republicans, tell us why the leader of the democrats and one of the authors of bill would vote it down, get out of the box you've trapped yourself in and think for yourself, there are ulterior motives for everything they do on both sides.....one big political game, party politics comes way before the country and the people.......
                Yes endorsements do matter. You guys always tout your support of law enforcement. Yet when a law enforcement union supports a bill but Trump doesn’t, you choose Trump over them.

Isn’t it fair and reasonable to ask you why?

I don’t. You haven’t provided any evidence of the sort.

The author voted it down because of Trump’s pressure. He is on record as discussing what happened.

The article posted just showed you why schumer voted it down.

I am thinking for myself. Yes on the Republican side the ulterior motive is Trump thinks as long as illegals remains an issue, he thinks it helps his candidacy.

That is why I ask why you support someone like this? This is the same reasoning with the infrastructure plan- didn’t work with Dems because they might get a win.

These are issues you cite as major.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-27-2024, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Voting no to what, dumbass?

Do some ****ing research. All you do is spew the dumb shlt you heard from somewhere that you obviously don't understand.
                  shut up travesty, you learn the truth then come back to try to cover your dumbass comments, make yourself useful, go do a spell check

Comment

Like any legal document, H.R.2 was a complete bore to read. I read it all anyway. Congressional bills seem meant to obfuscate.

It grants work permits for illegal asylum applicants. It allows 4,000+ illegals per day--information you have to get elsewhere.

Then there is lots of technology promotion they said old Joe will use. Really great things such as updated license plate readers that will not stop any illegals whatsoever. It is also a bit soft on employers of illegals.

And of course (get ready to laugh) old Joe is going to build a border wall too, or he was until the dirty MAGAs stopped him.

Oh, yes, scan for DNA at authorized crossings, so you can deport exactly no one.

Biden's intentions are crystal clear--overload the country with illegals and they will remember which party fought for them instead of its legal citizens.

Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
                      Like any legal document, H.R.2 was a complete bore to read. I read it all anyway. Congressional bills seem meant to obfuscate.

It grants work permits for illegal asylum applicants. It allows 4,000+ illegals per day--information you have to get elsewhere.

Then there is lots of technology promotion they said old Joe will use. Really great things such as updated license plate readers that will not stop any illegals whatsoever. It is also a bit soft on employers of illegals.

And of course (get ready to laugh) old Joe is going to build a border wall too, or he was until the dirty MAGAs stopped him.

Oh, yes, scan for DNA at authorized crossings, so you can deport exactly no one.

Biden's intentions are crystal clear--overload the country with illegals and they will remember which party fought for them instead of its legal citizens.
                      Wasn’t HR 2 written and passed by House Republicans with no Dem support?

It seems you are suggesting Biden wrote this bill.

But thanks for clarifying how bad you think it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X