Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Who said America or any particular Western country never did any bad? Of course they do.

​​​​You don't seem to be able to judge scales, Madison.
    ​​​​
    Its not only possible Russia is far more bad, it's the reality.

You seem to think examples of other countries doing some bad, means Russia doing lots of awful terrorism, invading, is okay.
    what has russia done thats so bad compared to america?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

kicking Ukraine’s azz makes Russia the worst

Even with the Russian Empire waging a professional war and keeping civilian casualties light

Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

1bad's alright. I don't want to be mistaken for having taken a side here, I don't mean to take a side, but that **** is funny as ****! Got'em.

Hell man, might be some truth to it. I were at my gayest around here when I was my most single. I did used to call you sallies and twinkle-toed creampuffs and ****. Actually, just saying it now, that ****'s funny too. **** you for seeing the ****eroticism in one of my favorite forms of comedy.

You ***g0t!

----

For the slow crowd let me explain. It's funny because Vlad is not the *** here. I am. Little bit 1bad, but I mostly took it on myself to make my own joke which is the idea that Vlad revealed to me how gay I am by pointing out how gay 1bad is, and so I reacted like a deeply closeted gay man would by calling him a gay slur. Get it?

I don't hardly explain my jokes to youse, but, youse keep calling me weird or getting mad when I'm actually just making a joke. Bros, you're just dumb. So this'll be my example post I cite in the future. I don't want to explain every joke, it ruins them, so one for citing to tell you morons look for the joke until you find it, get me?

Since I did explain it guess what isn't going to happen? Neither 1bad nor Vlad are going to hate on me, follow me around, and harass me for the sin of trying to make them laugh and being slightly clever about it.
        You psychoanalyzed this quite deeply.
        MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

You've literally just replied in the other thread, to this:

Comment

• Commission of Inquiry finds further evidence of war crimes in Ukraine

It documents additional indiscriminate attacks with explosive weapons, resulting in deaths, injuries and the destruction and damage of civilian objects.
            For example, 24 people, mostly women and children, were killed in an attack on a multistorey block of residential apartments in Uman, a city in the Cherkasy region, in April, and part of the building became uninhabitable. Commissioners spoke with residents during their recent visit to the country.

New evidence collected in the Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions found Russian authorities used the same pattern of torture in areas under their control, mainly against men suspected of passing information to the Ukrainian authorities or supporting the Ukrainian armed forces.
            The commissioners said their interviews with victims and witnesses revealed “a profound disregard towards human dignity by Russian authorities”. Witnesses reported situations in which torture had been committed so brutally that the victim died.
            Recent investigations in the Kherson and Zaporizhzhia regions showed that rape and other sexual violence were often committed together with additional acts of violence, including severe beatings, strangling, suffocating, slashing, shooting next to the head of the victim, and wilful killing.

In one instance, a 75-year-old woman who stayed alone to protect her property, was raped and tortured by a Russian soldier who hit her on the face, chest, and ribs, and strangled her, while interrogating her.

The soldier ordered the woman to undress and when she refused, he ripped off her clothes, cut her abdomen with a small sharp object and raped her several times. The woman also suffered several broken ribs and teeth.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2023/10/1142617

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_...ion_of_Ukraine

Screenshot_20240328-203407.png

Report points to ‘wilful killing, torture, rape and other sexual violence, and the deportation of children to the Russian Federation’
            https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...mes-in-ukraine

Crimes in Ukraine committed by the Russian Federation
            https://newdirection.online/ukraine-...ian_federation

Comment

• Now Madison.

1. Were you honestly aware of all of these awful acts, of torture rape and murder of women and children?

2. Assuming you weren't even though these evidences have been explained to you several times. Do you now accept they are awful acts? If you can't admit this, why? Why criticise other countries but not Russia?

3. If Russia and these acts aren't worse, evidence how the US and European countries are as bad and have done as bad things on such a scale.
              Last edited by Kris Silver; 03-28-2024, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                Now Madison.

1. Were you honestly aware of all of these awful acts, of torture rape and murder of women and children?

2. Assuming you weren't even though these evidences have been explained to you several times. Do you now accept they are awful acts? If you can't admit this, why? Why criticise other countries but not Russia?

3. If Russia and these acts aren't worse, evidence how the US and European countries are as bad and have done as bad things on such a scale.
                the west have committed war crimes... america bombed a hospital and a wedding not that long ago

Comment

the west have committed war crimes... america bombed a hospital and a wedding not that long ago
                  the US illegally bombed Laos during the Vietnam War

you know who’s cleaning that mess up and bringing Laos forward with infrastructure investments?

Bad Man China

It was either Iraq or Afghanistan where the US caused a higher % of child deaths than Russia in natoKraine

Not to mention the Iraq War which was started with the fakest pretenses

Comment

• 'On the 20-year anniversary of the invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq, Amnesty International today renewed its calls for justice and full reparation for gross human rights violations and serious violations of international humanitarian law perpetrated by the United States-led Coalition.

Between 2003 and 2011, Amnesty International documented US forces’ engagement in rampant violations, including indiscriminate attacks that killed and injured civilians, secret detention, secret detainee transfers, enforced disappearance, torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment. Former detainees have credibly alleged a litany of abuses in detention centres, including sleep deprivation, forced nudity, deprivation of adequate food and water, mock executions and threats of rape.

“To this day Iraqis are suffering from the devastating impact of war crimes and other atrocities perpetrated by the United States-led coalition in its invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq,” said Elizabeth Rghebi, Middle East and North Africa Advocacy Director at Amnesty International USA.'

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...eigns-supreme/

Kris Silver

Comment

• 'The Kandahar massacre, also called the Panjwai massacre,[1] was a mass murder that occurred in the early hours of 11 March 2012, when United States Army Staff Sergeant Robert Bales murdered 16 Afghan civilians and wounded six others in the Panjwayi District of Kandahar Province, Afghanistan. Nine of his victims were children, and 11 of the dead were from the same family. Some of the corpses were partially burned. Bales was taken into custody later that morning when he told authorities, "I did it".​
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kandahar_massacre'

Kris Silver

Comment

Working...
                      X