Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Well you saw for yourself what Russia did with Ukrainian cities. Mariupol being the biggest example. So I don't know how your rationale is to say minimize civilian casualties when they literally turned a city of almost half a million into ruins.
    That's the only way Russia knows how to fight. Its what they did to Chechyna, Syria, and Ukraine. They don't what to do when the other side has the capability to fight back.

Comment

Well you saw for yourself what Russia did with Ukrainian cities. Mariupol being the biggest example. So I don't know how your rationale is to say minimize civilian casualties when they literally turned a city of almost half a million into ruins.
      all they have to do is drop one nuke on kyiv and it would be over....

Comment

Tell me how many civilians are dead in Ukraine for 25 months so far and how many are dead on the side of Palestine in 5 months? Or should I make it easier for you: those of the Palestinians are surpassing those in Ukraine.

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

They won't because Russia is not the US. They have terrifying missiles but used it just a couple of times for demonstration only. And as I said, they try to minimize civilian casualties, but Ukrainians loved to use them for cover - this was so vile and disgusting, can rarely be seen in history: using your own as a living shield.
        Last edited by fifth_root; 03-27-2024, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

Why don't they? Hint: It's not because Putin is such a nice guy.

Comment

Why don't they? Hint: It's not because Putin is such a nice guy.
            to avoid excessive civilian casualties...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post

That's the only way Russia knows how to fight. Its what they did to Chechyna, Syria, and Ukraine. They don't what to do when the other side has the capability to fight back.
              Yes indeed.

Their strategy always was to send more men as cannon fodder. Never an issue there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

to avoid excessive civilian casualties...
                Okay buddy. Whatever you say.

Comment

I don't even know what you're talking about now.
                  That makes two of us.

Though I think you are gaslighting and being obtuse.

That said....My simple question still remains, why must we send Ukraine billions of American tax dollars to fight a country that does not have a "capable military"?
                  fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

It is true that Ukraine is getting ammo and 60-year old weapons systems from Democracies around the globe....
                    We've given them Abrams tanks.
                    We've given them F-16 jet fighters.
                    We've given them Javelin anti-tank missiles.

So right off the top we've given them some of our top-of-the line tanks, some of our best jet fighters, and our best infantry-launched anti-tank weapons. And we all know that's the tip of the iceberg. How many BILLIONS have we given those people so far???

I dont know why you warhawks have to keep lying when arguing as to why we should get ourselves involved in your war.

What weapons has the US given Ukraine - and how much do they help? (bbc.com)
                    Last edited by 1bad65; 03-27-2024, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Bro is it true they made the terrorist stand trial with tortue stuff still on them, and made the one guy eat his ear? Now thats how you make a statement. I dont support russia but i bet if they tortured a few mass shooters that mass shooting rate would drop dramatically. Death is an easy way out, torture will make you rethink it.

Comment

Working...
                      X