Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batko10 View Post
    You can say whatever you want, but it just can't compare to the shame the Ukrainian people must be feeling after being reduced to licking the boots of the жид in Kiev. Bohdan Khmelnitsky must be turning over in his grave!
    You just hate Jews, among others. Sound just like a Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      You just hate Jews, among others. Sound just like a Nazi.
      what’s that about anyways

Russians had a German on the throne in the past

Ukros have a Jew on the throne today

1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

No idea. Batko seems to have a deep hatred for Jews.

Claimed that Jew Zelensky was cheap, only paid these terrorists 5000$ each.

Comment

In fact, I don't hate all Jews. Just the sleazy ones like Zelensky and Trotsky (Bronstein) who are willing to destroy the Slavic people to push their particular agendas. (In Trotsky's case it was for Bolshevism. In Zelensky's its just for $$$ and ego.)

Actually, I support Netanyahu and the Israeli's in their war against Hamas and its Palestinian supporters.

People here don't know who really hates the Jews over there. Vlad knows, but will never admit it even if you water board him! LOL The Western Ukrainians are virulent anti-semites and have been for centuries. The fact that a Jew sits on the throne really eats at them. Why do you think I harp on that? It drives Vlad nuts.

Good old Vlad never commented on the photos below, because he is absolutely livid with rage and changes the subject to "why the FSB didn't move in sooner." He can pull the wool over your eyes, because you're not a Slav and really don't know the temperment of the people. He's not fooling me one bit.

BOHDAN KHMELNITSKY TURNS OVER IN HIS GRAVE AS
          UKRAINE GOES FROM THIS LEADERSHIP:
          image.png

TO THIS:

image.png
          Last edited by Batko10; 03-26-2024, 12:37 PM.
          1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

In fact, I don't hate all Jews. Just the sleazy ones like Zelensky and Trotsky (Bronstein) who are willing to destroy the Slavic people to push their particular agendas. (In Trotsky's case it was for Bolshevism. In Zelensky's its just for $$$ and ego.)

Actually, I support Netanyahu and the Israeli's in their war against Hamas and its Palestinian supporters.

People here don't know who really hates the Jews over there. Vlad knows, but will never admit it even if you water board him! LOL The Western Ukrainians are virulent anti-semites and have been for centuries. The fact that a Jew sits on the throne really eats at them. Why do you think I harp on that? It drives Vlad nuts.

Good old Vlad never commented on the photos below, because he is absolutely livid with rage and changes the subject to "why the FSB didn't move in sooner." He can pull the wool over your eyes, because you're not a Slav and really don't know the temperment of the people. He's not fooling me one bit.

image.png

TO THIS:

image.png

Livid with rage? Lmao you live in your sad little reality of hate.

That’s why you support a madman who keeps his own people in poverty while whoring out his country’s natural resources for pennies on the dollar to China. And who sends his own countrymen to kill other “brotherly” slavs and die for him. You’re pathetic.

But why don’t you answer about why the FSB strongmen were cowardly standing there for almost an hour and a half while people inside were dying of wounds and smoke inhalation?

Comment

Livid with rage? Lmao you live in your sad little reality of hate. That’s why you support a madman who keeps his own people in poverty while whoring out his country’s natural resources for pennies on the dollar to China. And who sends his own countrymen to kill other “brotherly” slavs and die for him. You’re pathetic.
              Tsk, tsk, Vladdy! So, you and the хлопцы are good with running errands for the киевский жид and dying on the front while he and his "landsmen" rack in the $$$ and Ukrainian Slavs live like s hit???

But why don’t you answer about why the FSB strongmen were cowardly standing there for almost an hour and a half while people inside were dying of wounds and smoke inhalation?
              Since I don't work for the FSB I can't comment on their actions. The one thing that is blatantly obvious to everyone is that Zelensky is ready and willing to fight to the death of the last Ukrainian Slav while he and his "landsmen" sit in Kiev and count the $$$ coming in - minus 10% for the "Big Guy," of course!
              Last edited by Batko10; 03-26-2024, 02:11 PM.

Comment

The West can’t do sht without directly getting involved which it doesn’t want
                The West can't do *hit even if directly involved and it purposely evolved into that. Realizing it's not the right path came out too late.

Comment

image.png

TO THIS:

image.png
                  this aspect is under appreciated

it’s always a when bots like Betty Nelson and Kristina silver think natoKraine is dying to be a western liberal democracy

the Soviet is strong in UA’s leadership. Going western lib would cap the amount of skimming and bribes
                  Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

Livid with rage? Lmao you live in your sad little reality of hate.

That’s why you support a madman who keeps his own people in poverty while whoring out his country’s natural resources for pennies on the dollar to China. And who sends his own countrymen to kill other “brotherly” slavs and die for him. You’re pathetic.

Under madman’s leadership the Russian Empire has a better standard of living than western simp natoKraine

Ukrainians would go eastwards into the empire for higher paying work

you realize it’d be no good for your country of residence America if Russia became a Chinese vassal

lol

the Russian Empire has leverage because it’s loaded with resources with a capable military

this isn’t the unequal relationship between the US and Germany or France and Niger
                    1bad65 1bad65 Batko10 Batko10 like this.

Comment

Under madman’s leadership the Russian Empire has a better standard of living than western simp natoKraine

Ukrainians would go eastwards into the empire for higher paying work

you realize it’d be no good for your country of residence America if Russia became a Chinese vassal

lol

the Russian Empire has leverage because it’s loaded with resources with a capable military

this isn’t the unequal relationship between the US and Germany or France and Niger
                      Lmao, that facade faded over two years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X