Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia says 60 dead, 145 injured in concert hall raid; Islamic State group claims responsibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Maybe. The likeliest thing is the story was probably an exaggerated from the beginning.
    Prior to this, when was the last time you heard about isis? That should tell you all you need to know.

Comment

1. The Tadjiks were PAID $5,000 each. ISIS terrorists are martyrs, and don't get paid. They don't run and fight to the death shouting,"Allah Akhbar."
      2. They were apprehend near Bryansk on the Russia-Ukraine border.
      3. The four terrorists had contacts waiting for them on the Ukrainian side of the border.
      4. How did the U.S. know so quickly who was responsible??? It sounds like the CIA might have had a hand in this, too.
      5. As a rule ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorists do NOT commit atrocities during Rammadan.
      6; ISIS does NOT have any beef with Russia.

man down man down likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Batko10 View Post
        1. The Tadjiks were PAID $5,000 each. ISIS terrorists are martyrs, and don't get paid. They don't run and fight to the death shouting,"Allah Akhbar."
        3. The four terrorists had contacts waiting for them on the Ukrainian side of the border.
        4. How did the U.S. know so quickly who was responsible??? It sounds like the CIA might have had a hand in this, too.
        5. As a rule ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorists do NOT commit atrocities during Rammadan.

Who created ISIS or ISEL as he used to say.

Comment

PRAYERS OFFERED IN ALL RUSSIAN CHURCHES FOR VICTIMS OF CROCUS CITY HALL TERRORIST ATTACK

Moscow, March 25, 2024

image.png

Prayers were offered yesterday, Sunday, March 24, in all churches and monasteries throughout Russia for those killed and injured in the Crocus City Hall tragedy on Friday, March 22.

The Church also immediately organized the necessary pastoral assistance for the suffering and their families.

Armed men stormed the packed Crocus City Hall concert venue outside Moscow on Friday night and opened fire, then set the building ablaze. More than 130 have died so far, with more than 100 injured. Russian officials report that 11 men, all foreign nationals, have been detained in connection with the terrorist attack.

Condolences have poured in from around the world, including from the Orthodox hierarchs of Sister Churches. His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russian expressed his condolences on the night of the attack, saying: “This crime is striking in its cynicism and cruelty. I express my sincere condolences to you and my heart grieves with you… Don’t lose your faith, maintain courage, strength of spirit, and fervently pray to the Lord, Who is always near to the suffering and sorrowing.”

“The Church’s first reaction should be prayer,” the Patriarch said during a memorial service on Saturday night.

The Russian Church’s Synodal Department for Church Charity and Social Service is providing pastoral assistance to the victims and the families of those who killed, including through the Church’s social help hotline. Synodal head Bishop Panteleimon of Verey, priests, and sisters of mercy are also visiting victims in the hospital.

On the evening of March 22, the Odintsovo Diocese established an operational headquarters for providing assistance, with clergy on duty at the HQ, the office, and the assistance center of the Moscow Province. Churches throughout the diocese served molebens with the canon to the Most Holy Theotokos, and prayers were offered for the victims during and after the Divine Liturgy.

In the first minutes after the attack on Friday evening, about 60 people took refuge in the Odintsovo Diocese’s St. Nicholas Cathedral, which is just 1,000 feet from Crocus City Hall.

And on Sunday, with the blessing of Pat. Kirill, prayers were offered during the Divine Liturgy for the health of “all victims of the terrorist act in Krasnogorsk,” and a memorial litiya was offered “for the servants of God innocently killed in the terrorist act in Krasnogorsk,” in all churches and monasteries throughout the country.

Follow OrthoChristian on Twitter, Vkontakte, Telegram, WhatsApp, MeWe, and Gab!

3/25/2024

Comment

1. What? The "martyr's" families get paid.
            2. Had contacts on the Ukrainian side? According to who? And what was the plan? Just casually drive through the border? Even if Zelensky himself had been on the Ukrainian side with bouquets of flowers for them, how were they to get through across the Russian side?
            4. US intelligence had warned Russia in the weeks/days prior to the attack.
            5. Ever crossed your mind that people who commit atrocities against innocents might not really care about Ramadan?
            6. Really? Based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              1. What? The "martyr's" families get paid.
              2. Had contacts on the Ukrainian side? According to who? And what was the plan? Just casually drive through the border? Even if Zelensky himself had been on the Ukrainian side with bouquets of flowers for them, how were they to get through across the Russian side?
              4. US intelligence had warned Russia in the weeks/days prior to the attack.
              5. Ever crossed your mind that people who commit atrocities against innocents might not really care about Ramadan?
              6. Really? Based on what?
              How low have the Ukrainian people sunk to allow themselves to be led around by the nose by a паршивый жид??? How do you feel knowing that a жид sits on the throne in Kiev and you ethnic Ukrainians kiss his ass??? You're a disgrace to all Slavic people and will allow that проклятый жид to fight to the last Ukrainian and Eastern Slav.
              fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

How low have the Ukrainian people sunk to allow themselves to be led around by the nose by a паршивый жид??? How do you feel knowing that a жид sits on the throne in Kiev and you ethnic Ukrainians kiss his ass??? You're a disgrace to all Slavic people and will allow that проклятый жид to fight to the last Ukrainian and Eastern Slav.
                You sound just like a Nazi. You support a Nazi dictator, well support is a weak word. You can't stop swallowing his balls and licking his ass sparkly clean, while he is keeping his country of Slavs in poverty, while making billions for himself and his entourage by whoring off the natural and territorial resources of his country, and then sending off Slavic fathers, brothers and sons off to murder other brotherly Slavs in a neighboring country. How's that for a disgrace?
                Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  You sound just like a Nazi. You support a Nazi dictator, well support is a weak word. You can't stop swallowing his balls and licking his ass sparkly clean, while he is keeping his country of Slavs in poverty, while making billions for himself and his entourage by whoring off the natural and territorial resources of his country, and then sending off Slavic fathers, brothers and sons off to murder other brotherly Slavs in a neighboring country. How's that for a disgrace?
                  You can say whatever you want, but it just can't compare to the shame the Ukrainian people must be feeling after being reduced to licking the boots of the жид in Kiev. Bohdan Khmelnitsky must be turning over in his grave!

MODERN DAY UKRAINIAN POLITBURO​
                  Last edited by Batko10; 03-26-2024, 01:00 AM.
                  fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

Why does the possibility that Ukraine may have worked with those guys trigger some of you?

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but there's no need to meltdown.

Remember, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Also remember, that WE in the US worked with Osama Bin Laden back when he was fighting our enemy the USSR.

I don't know why this prospect has some of you so unhinged.

Y'all know how I feel about this war (though some of you can't accept it and lie about what my stance is...),but I wouldn't blame Ukraine at all if they worked with those guys who committed the terror attack.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Why does the possibility that Ukraine may have worked with those guys trigger some of you?

Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but there's no need to meltdown.

Remember, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Also remember, that WE in the US worked with Osama Bin Laden back when he was fighting our enemy the USSR.

I don't know why this prospect has some of you so unhinged.

Y'all know how I feel about this war (though some of you can't accept it and lie about what my stance is...),but I wouldn't blame Ukraine at all if they worked with those guys who committed the terror attack.
                      Because they know what will happen if the Russian Empire concludes natoKraine had a hand in this attack

It’ll start striking using 80% power. No more throwing with 60% power

The only conclusion that matters is the Russian conclusion

What the Americans and Ukrainians say does not matter

The Russian Empire has the escalation dominance. The West can’t do sht without directly getting involved which it doesn’t want
                      1bad65 1bad65 Batko10 Batko10 like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X