No announcement yet.

Louis Farrakhan Reveals Why Obama was Forced By NATO to Assasinate Gaddafi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Farrakhan Reveals Why Obama was Forced By NATO to Assasinate Gaddafi

Love him or hate him, he has an interesting take on this.

Gaddaffi planned on creating an African central bank with its own gold-backed currency, which he felt would lead to Africa being independent and almost surely weakening the power of the dollar.

Also, Gaddaffi did great things in Libya. Free medical care, state bank with its own money, water system, oil production, and many other things.

Lot of people questioned NATO- US claims of human rights violations as the reason for us intervening.

Farrakhan may have a point here.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-22-2024, 11:53 AM.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Correct. He wanted to create a gold-backed “dinar” that could be used throughout all of Africa.

Probably could have lifted the entire continent out of debt and poverty. But the globalist bankers didn’t like that very much, and next thing you know Libya had to be “liberated.”

Comment

I agree he got killed because he actually had a plan for financial independence for the continent.

He still was a dictator, sponsored terrorism and did slaughter his political adversaries but that was not what got him killed.

He was one colorful character though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Gaddaffi planned on creating an African central bank with its own gold-backed currency, which he felt would lead to Africa being independent and almost surely weakening the power of the dollar.

Also, Gaddaffi did great things in Libya. Free medical care, state bank with its own money, water system, oil production, and many other things.

Lot of people questioned NATO- US claims of human rights violations as the reason for us intervening.

Farrakhan may have a point here.
          IIRC I think they had free electricity in LIbya as well. Also, I think when people got married they got a free home or downpayment for a home. Its been so long now but I remember reading this at the time. The people loved him there

But yes, it came down to the Dinar

Comment

Obama was the biggest disappointment based on what he ran on and what he actually did while in office.Essentially was a Bush 3rd and 4th term.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

IIRC I think they had free electricity in LIbya as well. Also, I think when people got married they got a free home or downpayment for a home. Its been so long now but I remember reading this at the time. The people loved him there

But yes, it came down to the Dinar
              homeownership was something he established as well because that is the best way to build wealth.

Yeah the dollar would’ve been destabilized in Africa and elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                Obama was the biggest disappointment based on what he ran on and what he actually did while in office.Essentially was a Bush 3rd and 4th term.
                Crack head obama

Mexicans I know think he’s a joke just like Biden

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

homeownership was something he established as well because that is the best way to build wealth.

Yeah the dollar would’ve been destabilized in Africa and elsewhere.

as long as we control oil and manipulate stocks America is great

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                    True. I was still a loyal Democrat at that time and remember being excited when he first got elected, thinking this signaled a new promise for all Americans of any skin color.

But he turned out to be just another puppet for corporate interests and the Deep State. Starting with how he caved in to the insurance companies when crafting Obamacare.

Comment

Working...
                    X