Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Congressman Jared Moskowitz makes his own motion to impeach President Biden.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democratic Congressman Jared Moskowitz makes his own motion to impeach President Biden.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770535081716732236
    Last edited by Murcielago; 03-21-2024, 01:46 AM.

But what will hunter do to regain Chinese trust?
    Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

I mean hes not wrong. I've been hearing about the "Biden Crime Family" since I believe 2019, maybe only 2020. Its 2024. Either Biden did some criminal sh^t or he didn't.

This type of sh^t is why ppl accuse parties of playing politics over doing their job. And honestly this fooking congress should all be fired & made an example of, if we could, they have done so little actual legislation & moving the ball forward. There are plenty of R & D ppl who can work together & get sh^t done more effectively than these mfers.
      madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I mean hes not wrong. I've been hearing about the "Biden Crime Family" since I believe 2019, maybe only 2020. Its 2024. Either Biden did some criminal sh^t or he didn't.

This type of sh^t is why ppl accuse parties of playing politics over doing their job. And honestly this fooking congress should all be fired & made an example of, if we could, they have done so little actual legislation & moving the ball forward. There are plenty of R & D ppl who can work together & get sh^t done more effectively than these mfers.
        Its political theater and the low information, emotional voters eat it up.

Comment

Working...
        X