No announcement yet.

Homeowner arrested in her own home as squatters take over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeowner arrested in her own home as squatters take over

Who wrote these laws and thought it was in the best interest of the people? This is going on all over the country now. Why should squatters have any rights?

Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 03-19-2024, 03:32 PM.

Yeah this happens all over the country, I think FL makes it a little harder but still. These laws favor the squatters in about every state..

Comment

That sh^t is unreal. I remember hearing about stuff like this during the recession. Squatters shouldn’t have rights to sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        Yeah this happens all over the country, I think FL makes it a little harder but still. These laws favor the squatters in about every state..
        There are over 1,200 of them down in Atlanta. This appears to be a highly organized effort to run private property owners off their land and discourage homeownership.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/03/us-new...k-wife-report/

Comment

Unbelievable how squatters have so many rights.
          Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Disable your cameras then go to work. They attacked you, so there was need for a baseball bat. They already had the cameras disabled is what you tell authorities. You have 4 witnesses with you.
            GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
              Disable your cameras then go to work. They attacked you, so there was need for a baseball bat. They already had the cameras disabled is what you tell authorities. You have 4 witnesses with you.
              Run a garden hose from your exhaust pipe to their window at 3:00 AM. Good chance they don’t wake up and it’s rule carbon monoxide poisoning. Oops.

Comment

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  10mm to the dome.

Comment

Questions should be asked of our elected officials and those running for public office to answer.

I have noticed that the increase in squatting has gone up during the same time period corporate mass buying of homes have sprung up.

Interestingly, the squatters never seem to do this in homes owned by corporate home buying companies.

I’m not a gun advocate but I can’t see how the owners aren’t allowed to take any and all action necessary to remove them.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-20-2024, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X