No announcement yet.

Why Canada Deserves To Be Invaded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Liberals will be decimated Federally, like they are Provincially in BC. They even had to change their name here. Trudeau killed the Liberal Party...RIP.
    If that's the case for the Liberal party so be it. They'll only have themselves to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanche View Post

Harper also ruined his own party's chances by floating a ban on abortion.

That's a fatal political mistake in Canada. He became unelectable at that point.

​​​​
      I don't even remember Harper touching the abortion issue. Although every 4 years when the liberals are facing a hit in the polls, they love to say "THEY'RE COMING FOR YOUR ABORTIONS!!"

I'd love to see them finally close the law and put a limit on abortions, but you're correct it is political suicide up here.

I thought Harper probably would have won had he also gone the weed legalization route. But he lost the Muslim vote over the barbaric practices hotline IIRC. And now the muslims are coming back to the Conservatives since they don't like their 10 year olds being taught that they might be women trapped in mens bodies.

They're trying to also say that Polliivire will ban gay marriage, hoping that people won't do a 5 second google search to find out that Pollivire's father is gay and married to a man.
      Last edited by _Rexy_; 03-17-2024, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Liberals will be decimated Federally, like they are Provincially in BC. They even had to change their name here. Trudeau killed the Liberal Party...RIP.
        BC Liberals aren't the same as the rest of the country. BC Liberals are more like classic liberal (like myself) the NDP there is the left party, and the liberal party is the right wing party. They don't have a conservative party IIRC.

So it probably was for the best if they changed their name lol. Every other liberal party in Canada is left to far left.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

is that some win for you because you spotted a typo?
          Why are you such an effeminate, sensitive f@gg0t?

If you can’t answer the question, don’t quote me.

MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Why are you such an effeminate, sensitive f@gg0t?

If you can’t answer the question, don’t quote me.

what was your 'question'?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              you’ll uck anybody

poor alAZZka is sandwiched between Soynadia and the Russian Empire
              image.gif
              I think it's the French in most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

BC Liberals aren't the same as the rest of the country. BC Liberals are more like classic liberal (like myself) the NDP there is the left party, and the liberal party is the right wing party. They don't have a conservative party IIRC.

So it probably was for the best if they changed their name lol. Every other liberal party in Canada is left to far left.
                NDP is centre left...Liberals are centre right (in the 90's the leadership shilled for big business and the far right), and the Conservatives are right and have only 2 seats...they've been around since 1900, but have not been in power since 1949 through a coalition government (The Bible Belt north-east from the coast are Conservative). The NDP's popularity became somewhat recent after the Liberal Party made the province unaffordable and were exposed as rife with corruption. The NDP ran on a platform of affordability (although things continue to be less affordable), and do offer renters better protection. The continued unaffordability has more to do with inflation and the Federal government flooding the country with immigration beyond what the housing infrastructure here can sustain...no housing/supply and demand means higher rents and home purchase prices. The liberal party ruled for a long time, I never understood why they kept getting reelected when they were killing the Province, finally the voters woke up and booted them out in a decimating fashion. Provincial politics is pretty weird here, and more corrupt apparently than in the east as far as I can tell.

Comment

Who fixed the misspelled title?

Comment

Working...
                  X