Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Unjust Story of James Fairbanks: An American Vigilante.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unjust Story of James Fairbanks: An American Vigilante.

Mattieo Condoluci was a former nightclub bouncer who was convicted of two counts of child molestation, first in 1994 in Florida and in 2007 in Sarpy County. In the 1994 case, he had sexually assaulted a five-year-old boy and served five years in prison, and in 2007, he raped a 13-year-old girl and served 2 years in prison.

On May 14, 2020, Mattieo Condoluci was murdered by James Fairbanks in Omaha, Nebraska, United States.

Fairbanks arrived at Condoluci's house and observed Condoluci watching kids play in the street from his driveway. After the children had left Condoluci return to his home. Fairbanks knocked on Condoluci's door, and when it opened Fairbanks began to threaten Condoluci, however when he noticed Condoluci advancing Fairbanks opened fire. One bullet pierced Condoluci's forehead, and other bullets hit his back and chest. Overall, Condoluci was shot 7 times. After the killing, Fairbanks anonymously sent a letter to the KMTV news station, confessing to the crime.

Fairbanks letter to the media asks the public to not to try to help him avoid punishment or free him once sentenced, but rather to use that energy to change the punishments given to pedophiles.

Fairbanks pleaded no contest to second degree murder. On July 14, 2021, he was sentenced to 40-70 years in prison.

Public opinion was divided. Some people claimed that Condoluci's murder was not justified, and other people expressed their support for Fairbanks. Condoluci's murder sparked debate over violence and intimidation against registered sex offenders, and the role of moral panic in enabling it.

Condoluci's daughter, Amanda Henry, defended Fairbanks and was thankful when she heard that Condoluci had been killed. Henry claimed she was constantly abused by Condoluci, and claimed that he had molested her.

Laura Smith also campaigned to free Fairbanks. Smith's son was raped by Condoluci in 1994.

I just want to add a little bit about politics to this. That's all the rest will be, if you don't care it's cool, stop reading prick.

The ****ing border wall because they is criminals doe? Bro? More important?

Rape a child, do two years, that is okay with you, but, a Mexican running studs is not because he might maybe be a pedo doe? Republicans, get yer **** together homies.

What bathroom some queer jabroni uses matters really? Democrats I am talking to you. Need to go to bat for the rights and justice and systemic issues of ADULT women, brown people, and queers do you? More important? "Microaggression" became national debate but pedos get two years for child rape is fine and good and does not need addressed?

I give you ****ers **** for choosing your sides all the time but I'm not sure if I've ever actually just blatantly said the reason I hate both you **** faces is because y'all ain't even talking about **** that really matters on a national level.

Father's Rights, we should have some. Without marriage or an on average 2 year and 20k legal battle

End the communist style monopoly on utilities

Holding politicians accountable for the actions of their bureaucracies

Holding owners accountable for the actions of their bussinesses

Instead what I get is semantics debates about is Trump a treasonous **** and/or has Biden become the Crypt Keeper. Should we helps Jews or Slavs or Chinese? I do not actually give a **** actually. How about once you are convicted of raping a child you're as well ****ed as a murderer? No good? Need to jerk off over Nikki dropping out or Biden having not fallen down this week instead? And you think the state of things is their fault.

Unjust? Look I'm glad the POS is dead. But what Fairbanks did was also illegal. Nebraska does not have a stand your ground law. Also, even in states that do, as Fairbanks instigated the altercation, self defense claims are usually invalid. He should have backed off and called the cops, knowing gun laws and lethal force requirements in your state is a critical part of the responsibility of carrying.

Comment

I definitely agree there should be much harsher penalties on rape & specifically child rape/molesting.

I'm all for the prison system being more steered to rehabilitating & making ppl who fooked up "productive members of polite society" upon release unlike it is now where punishment is paramount.

BUT I also believe there are some things one can do that makes one unfit to walk among the rest of us for the rest of their life or should result in the ending of their life. And sexually violating children would be right up there with those who have murdered & raped others among other violent activities towards others.
      madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

Free the man! He killed a pedo! Hero! Fairbanks! Fairbanks! Fairbanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          Mattieo Condoluci was a former nightclub bouncer who was convicted of two counts of child molestation, first in 1994 in Florida and in 2007 in Sarpy County. In the 1994 case, he had sexually assaulted a five-year-old boy and served five years in prison, and in 2007, he raped a 13-year-old girl and served 2 years in prison.

On May 14, 2020, Mattieo Condoluci was murdered by James Fairbanks in Omaha, Nebraska, United States.

Fairbanks arrived at Condoluci's house and observed Condoluci watching kids play in the street from his driveway. After the children had left Condoluci return to his home. Fairbanks knocked on Condoluci's door, and when it opened Fairbanks began to threaten Condoluci, however when he noticed Condoluci advancing Fairbanks opened fire. One bullet pierced Condoluci's forehead, and other bullets hit his back and chest. Overall, Condoluci was shot 7 times. After the killing, Fairbanks anonymously sent a letter to the KMTV news station, confessing to the crime.

Fairbanks letter to the media asks the public to not to try to help him avoid punishment or free him once sentenced, but rather to use that energy to change the punishments given to pedophiles.

Fairbanks pleaded no contest to second degree murder. On July 14, 2021, he was sentenced to 40-70 years in prison.

Public opinion was divided. Some people claimed that Condoluci's murder was not justified, and other people expressed their support for Fairbanks. Condoluci's murder sparked debate over violence and intimidation against registered sex offenders, and the role of moral panic in enabling it.

Condoluci's daughter, Amanda Henry, defended Fairbanks and was thankful when she heard that Condoluci had been killed. Henry claimed she was constantly abused by Condoluci, and claimed that he had molested her.

Laura Smith also campaigned to free Fairbanks. Smith's son was raped by Condoluci in 1994.

I just want to add a little bit about politics to this. That's all the rest will be, if you don't care it's cool, stop reading prick.

The ****ing border wall because they is criminals doe? Bro? More important?

Rape a child, do two years, that is okay with you, but, a Mexican running studs is not because he might maybe be a pedo doe? Republicans, get yer **** together homies.

What bathroom some queer jabroni uses matters really? Democrats I am talking to you. Need to go to bat for the rights and justice and systemic issues of ADULT women, brown people, and queers do you? More important? "Microaggression" became national debate but pedos get two years for child rape is fine and good and does not need addressed?

I give you ****ers **** for choosing your sides all the time but I'm not sure if I've ever actually just blatantly said the reason I hate both you **** faces is because y'all ain't even talking about **** that really matters on a national level.

Father's Rights, we should have some. Without marriage or an on average 2 year and 20k legal battle

End the communist style monopoly on utilities

Holding politicians accountable for the actions of their bureaucracies

Holding owners accountable for the actions of their bussinesses

Instead what I get is semantics debates about is Trump a treasonous **** and/or has Biden become the Crypt Keeper. Should we helps Jews or Slavs or Chinese? I do not actually give a **** actually. How about once you are convicted of raping a child you're as well ****ed as a murderer? No good? Need to jerk off over Nikki dropping out or Biden having not fallen down this week instead? And you think the state of things is their fault.

What exactly did our hero think was going to happen to him ?
          Here's this thing with vigilante ''justice''...a vigilante most likely would not go all out if the offender were a dear friend or close family member and the offended party was a stranger.

All low lives deserve harsh treatment
          However, there are consequences to those vigilante actions.
          A vigilante must be prepared for that.
          madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X