Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden looks like a loser on the eve of his State of the Union

A must read

https://nypost.com/2024/03/06/opinio...-of-the-union/

neither of y'all sad ass political parties presented a candidate worth a **** since Obama went toe with McCain.

Comment

Some Trump supporters still believe the key to winning is to trash Biden at every opportunity. Age, gaffes, mislead about the economy.

So far its given Trump a 4 point lead in most polls.

What they don’t discuss in real detail is issues and policies that impact Americans. Like all Presidential cycles, at some point it will be about issues and policies.

This is when each candidate’s record will become the focal point for the independent voters and those on each side that haven’t decided.

Once it gets to that point, I will be interested to see what happens. Last time, Trump couldn’t escape his record.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Some Trump supporters still believe the key to winning is to trash Biden at every opportunity. Age, gaffes, mislead about the economy.

What they don’t discuss in real detail is issues and policies that impact Americans. Like all Presidential cycles, at some point it will be about issues and policies.

This is when each candidate’s record will become the focal point for the independent voters and those on each side that haven’t decided.

Once it gets to that point, I will be interested to see what happens. Last time, Trump couldn’t escape his record.

Trump can run on his record. I tell you Nevada and Arizona are off the board meaning that Biden MUST win the States of PA, WI, and GA...all three of them if he is to be reelected. NY for the first time in decades is in play.

No doubt Biden will be drugged up with uppers, pain medicine, and brain meds to give his voters hope that he is up for the job.

The dems dirty tricks are dying out in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Trump can run on his record. I tell you Nevada and Arizona are off the board meaning that Biden MUST win the States of PA, WI, and GA...all three of them if he is to be reelected. NY for the first time in decades is in play.

No doubt Biden will be drugged up with uppers, pain medicine, and brain meds to give his voters hope that he is up for the job.

The dems dirty tricks are dying out in court.
          His record is what cost him the election last time. Instead of just working to pass the infrastructure plan, he went with not giving Dems a win. Imo cost him.

You have strong opinions. Cool. It’s March. You have repeatedly mentioned this scenario. I get you want it to happen. Doesn’t mean it will.

You are doing exactly what I discussed in the post. If Trump’s record was strong, that would be the focal point of his campaign.

Holding a man accountable for his actions isn’t a dirty trick.

Example- when we get to the issues, we will talk about border security. Then the fact he blocked passage of the most recent bill will be discussed. His supporters like you will defend him at all costs.

How independents and non committed voters judge this had yet to be determined.

Comment

It will be a short SOTU tonight.

Comment

I like my vegetables on the side but you clearly think they are superior to you... I would LOVE to make u a vegetable with my left

Comment

His record is what cost him the election last time. Instead of just working to pass the infrastructure plan, he went with not giving Dems a win. Imo cost him.
                You're forgetting his only legislative win...passing a huge tax cut for the wealthy. He failed to secure the border, he failed to drain the swamp....but THIS time he'll be successful. His supporters have amnesia.

The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

You're forgetting his only legislative win...passing a huge tax cut for the wealthy. He failed to secure the border, he failed to drain the swamp....but THIS time he'll be successful. His supporters have amnesia.
                  Where ya from??? We need to send migrants your way and to this CLOWN Dumb Dumb
                  Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post

I don’t think he can run as an outsider once he’s been an insider and didn’t do a great job.

Comment

Working...
                    X