• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    limited options pcjp is exclusive
    Sorry about your anger

Comment

I'm 39, divorced after 14 years, with an 8-year old daughter. I'm decent looking and can pull 7-9s, girls in their 20s, none of them seem to care I have a kid.

I was blown away at how the dating scene is nowadays. All the career women get the tall good looking dudes, or just find young(er) guys to **** around with. If they're not a career woman it shouldn't be a problem ****ing. Nobody likes to talk on the phone, just text. And these hoes won't get back to you for a week or so. I play the same games.

It's become an even-level playing field and I can see why it's hard for people to meet anyone.

Obviously you're crushing. But the important thing is:

ALWAYS HAVE OPTIONS.

Good looking, successful women have a million of them. They can pick and choose who they want to ****, much like any man.

I agree with someone earlier who said that if she's important, don't. If she's not, then anyone woman is game, as long as they aren't in a relationship, unless you want drama. And drama isn't worth it and could potentially ruin your life, money, and mentality.
      Last edited by sceneboxing; 03-06-2024, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ProblemChild_JakePaul View Post

"Be a man and cheat on your girlfriend" lol. You're completely lost in life.
        The fact that he considered it makes the relationship he's in due for a shake up

Comment

Working...
        X