No announcement yet.

Man bit on the testicles by a Scorpion at Venetian hotel resort in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man bit on the testicles by a Scorpion at Venetian hotel resort in Vegas

Some guy from So Cal. Did he just win the jackpot or what?

Sometimes I just want something crazy like this to happen to me so that I can get some money.

Comment

Almost seems like a scam. Either that or the scorpion may have gotten into the hotel in someone's luggage. The odds that a single scorpion travelled to his room, climbed under his blanket and stung his balls have to be astronomical. He should get down to the roulette and blackjack tables ASAP.
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Almost seems like a scam. Either that or the scorpion may have gotten into the hotel in someone's luggage. The odds that a single scorpion travelled to his room, climbed under his blanket and stung his balls have to be astronomical. He should get down to the roulette and blackjack tables ASAP.
        Yea it’s kind of suspect. He could have got bitten elsewhere and decided to blame the hotel for money. What’s really criminal is his glasses.

He is lucky that Scorpions around here aren’t poisonous.

Comment

I've been in Vegas for 6yrs now & have yet to run across a scorpion. They are supposed to be a ton here & I've seen some wild videos of ppl in their backyards at night with dozens of them hanging out.

That said idk how tf a scorpion got all up in a hotel like Venetian. If this happened at Circus Circus It'd seem less unusual. What floor was this mfer on?

Comment

B.S. story, he is trying to milk the place.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              B.S. story, he is trying to milk the place.
              it looks like the scorpion milked him first
              STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X