Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know of voters who now regret that they voted for Biden in this last election but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know of voters who now regret that they voted for Biden in this last election but...

I do not know of one single voter regretting their vote for Trump in this last election. Quite the contrary, the Trump voters of 4 years ago are energized and growing. Especially among black men.
    ralex ralex likes this.

I do not know of one single voter regretting their vote for Trump in this last election. Quite the contrary, the Trump voters of 4 years ago are energized and growing. Especially among black men.

And Latios.

But the Muslim population is in Biden Corner. And it growing ...

And The Jewish population which really matters in the big state of NY is starting to shift away from Biden. Watch this space.

Black men are waking up to illegal immigration being the pet of Biden and drawing their resources normally given to them in welfare under a stranglehold to support illegals , crimes in the cities where they live, and more. They are actually starting to move away from the USA in small numbers, at least smart mobile people have options.

In 2018, black Americans represented 33% of the sentenced prison population, nearly triple their 12% share of the U.S. adult population.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

And Latios.

And The Jewish population which really matters in the big state of NY is starting to shift away from Biden. Watch this space.

Black men are waking up to illegal immigration being the pet of Biden and drawing their resources normally given to them in welfare under a stranglehold to support illegals , crimes in the cities where they live, and more. They are actually starting to move away from the USA in small numbers, at least smart mobile people have options.

In 2018, black Americans represented 33% of the sentenced prison population, nearly triple their 12% share of the U.S. adult population.

Trump goes to Jerusalem meets with rich guys and all else falls into place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

And Latios.

I wish the Latinos part was true. Possibly Latinos already in the U.S, but the illegals they're putting in here are all saying orange man bad Biden good cuz he's helping us. Those are the ones the dems are trying to allow to vote
        Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I have not seen one Biden bumper sticker or flag. I see Trump everywhere
          User Name HERE User Name HERE likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Trump goes to Jerusalem meets with rich guys and all else falls into place.
            Z man I have been having nightmares all my homies getting arrested for nothing??? Fkn nuts. I'm even scurred a lil. All who like Trump for some reason? And I don't even like the dude...
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

All the loud leftist and Biden supporters that were so annoying before he got elected have buyers remorse where I work. They don't even say anything anymore and that includes Trump bashing.

Comment

Long Live Donald Trump and America!!! .............Rockin'

Comment

Blacks Are Protesting I Can’t Believe Biden Wants To Ban Negros From Doing This! (youtube.com)

................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Z man I have been having nightmares all my homies getting arrested for nothing??? Fkn nuts. I'm even scurred a lil. All who like Trump for some reason? And I don't even like the dude...
                    Cops pull me over
                    run my plates 

then they see a cop sticker and know my family mainly military and cops then I just get high on weed.

coos are your friends

​​​​​​​
                    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X