No announcement yet.

The Would you Rather? Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Would you Rather? Thread

Do we have one of these? F.ucking remiss if we don't.

To start.

Would you rather be on minimum wage or have £1 million a year with the thing being a snail will be chasing you for your whole life for you to earn the milli? If the snail touches you - you die.

Rules:

1. You cant kill the snail or plan for its demise in anyway. It isnt a normal snail. It is indestructible.

2. It is regular size and moves as slow as a normal snail.

3. You can't track the snail. The snail can track you.

4. You never know whether the snail can get on public transport or not. You have to roll the dice on that one. It still slow as anything so surely it would struggle

What a pain to fly to Australia only to find out the f.ucking snail was in the cockpit.

I’d rather pistol whip some fake wanna be gangsters take their chit carry them to mommas house and bring food.

Some Radom chick said I’m Satan just after I got outta prison

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’d rather pistol whip some fake wanna be gangsters take their chit carry them to mommas house and bring food.

Some Radom chick said I’m Satan just after I got outta prison
      Honestly mate, the snail is not gonna give a f.uck about all that
      Sweet Pea 5O Sweet Pea 5O likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Honestly mate, the snail is not gonna give a f.uck about all that
        Yeah, but if you go to Shibuya mate and say peace and love you’d get hotter chicks than John Lennon got in Yoko ono

Comment

I legitimate have a pet snail I never touch anyway... a lettuce leaf'll keep that ****er busy for days.

Comment

Whst was you smoking when you came up with this scenario lmao

Comment

I've lived my life never having a snail touch me so I think I'm taking the million a year option.

To keep some safety I think I'd just travel every 6-12 mos or so & buy some snail traps (or invent them if no such thing exists) for around my living area. Probably wanna sleep on the 2nd or 3rd floor of any place I lived & as far from any potential entry points as possible so homie don't slide under the door while I'm sleep on the living room couch with Law & Order on the TV & get me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I've lived my life never having a snail touch me so I think I'm taking the million a year option.

To keep some safety I think I'd just travel every 6-12 mos or so & buy some snail traps (or invent them if no such thing exists) for around my living area. Probably wanna sleep on the 2nd or 3rd floor of any place I lived & as far from any potential entry points as possible so homie don't slide under the door while I'm sleep on the living room couch with Law & Order on the TV & get me.
                It is a motivated snail tbf. Immortal with a single objective.

Good points regarding living on higher floors.

The other tricky point I didnt mention is that there is no ready steady go scenario. You never meet the snail. You're just told the game is afoot. Snail could be anywhere.

Snail traps and high rise living is vital.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  I legitimate have a pet snail I never touch anyway... a lettuce leaf'll keep that ****er busy for days.
                  You're the lettuce leaf in this scenario

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

It is a motivated snail tbf. Immortal with a single objective.
                    Can the snail be killed or is he respawning somewhere if my snail traps are lethal?

Comment

Working...
                    X