Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikki Haley Loses to "None of these Candidates" in Nevada!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki Haley Loses to "None of these Candidates" in Nevada!!!

Nikki Haley was totally humiliated in the Nevada Republican Primary. No, she did not lose to Trump. He wasn't on the ballot. R.I.N.O. Nikki was crushed by "NONE OF THESE CANDIDATES." Tricky Nikki received about 30% of the votes and "NONE OF THESE CANDIDATES" got 63%. The other 7% of the votes were distributed between 5 other candidates including Mike Pence and Tim Scott.

GEE, I WONDER WHO THE "OTHER CANDIDATE" MIGHT BE???

Last edited by Batko10; 02-07-2024, 11:04 AM.
    BuckToothed BuckToothed likes this.

I have no idea TF is wrong with politics these days. Surely they're capable of drumming up a single charismatic speaker but I don't see one.

Nikki sucks, so does Biden though. At the end of the journey it's X vs Biden ... ... ... I reckon a dog could do well.

Comment

Republicans just bending over for Dems due to their own stupidity.

Comment

I've heard several people say they think she is staying in solely on the hopes that Trump isn't allowed to run, so by default she will be the nominee.

I don't know about that, but I do know that even politicians who lose multiple elections, and sometimes never even win one, can get very rich in the process.

Stacey Abrams is a perfect example. When she first ran for office, she had a negative net worth. She was behind on credit cards and loans. She ran two losing campaigns, and she is now a multi-millionaire.

Haley may well be staying in the race simply because that's how she makes her living.
        Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

This was very embarrassing

Comment

happiness-laughing.gif
            ………..

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I've heard several people say they think she is staying in solely on the hopes that Trump isn't allowed to run, so by default she will be the nominee.

I don't know about that, but I do know that even politicians who lose multiple elections, and sometimes never even win one, can get very rich in the process.

Stacey Abrams is a perfect example. When she first ran for office, she had a negative net worth. She was behind on credit cards and loans. She ran two losing campaigns, and she is now a multi-millionaire.

Haley may well be staying in the race simply because that's how she makes her living.
              nikki the one candidate I think hallucinogenic joe can legitimately beat lmao

1bad65 1bad65 Batko10 Batko10 like this.

Comment

Working...
              X