Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis hit with subpoena by House Republicans over claims she misused $488,000 in taxpayer funds on Macbooks, 'swag' and travel and FIRED whistleblower who revealed the scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just happy NY is so focused on Trump.

Comment

• https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...dment-00150622

Judge rejects Trump’s effort to dismiss Georgia charges on First Amendment grounds

Trump has argued that the case is an attempt to criminalize his political speech.

The judge presiding over Donald Trump’s criminal case in Georgia denied his bid to throw out the case on First Amendment grounds, rejecting the former president’s longshot argument that the entire case is an attempt to criminalize his political speech.

“The State has alleged more than mere expressions of a political nature,” Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee wrote in a 14-page ruling on Thursday.
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• I really love living in Japan and not buying into us politics

I go to a local coffe shops and just order a standard bagel crepe cheese etc

tourists ask me about trump and I say, order tuna salad sammich

I just like the fact that blm clowns get deported

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...dment-00150622

Judge rejects Trump’s effort to dismiss Georgia charges on First Amendment grounds

Trump has argued that the case is an attempt to criminalize his political speech.

The judge presiding over Donald Trump’s criminal case in Georgia denied his bid to throw out the case on First Amendment grounds, rejecting the former president’s longshot argument that the entire case is an attempt to criminalize his political speech.

“The State has alleged more than mere expressions of a political nature,” Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee wrote in a 14-page ruling on Thursday.

bro you always rational in an irrational world

people are kind motivated by FUD

fear
          uncertainty
          doubt

our politicians play on this theme

I got a lot of weapons. Good weapons

god willing I will never need thema

my family are Beercules doing nothing but selling drugs
          marines My lil nephews go to marines

Do as I say. It when my Marines do as say
          Last edited by Zaroku; 04-05-2024, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

My views on bail and justice reform are well known.Again we both have post history.
            Words can't explain how much I love this post lmao

Comment

Working...
            X