Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis hit with subpoena by House Republicans over claims she misused $488,000 in taxpayer funds on Macbooks, 'swag' and travel and FIRED whistleblower who revealed the scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

I’m not upset in any way. I just want to see if the radical judges comments were going to come out like they do when Dem appointed judges let defendants out or reduce bail.

Probably not.
    Haha yeah ok you're not upset.

Comment

This is the 1st time I’ve seen you reference the 8th amendment when discussing any defendant released from jail.

Of course those other discussions didn’t involve a right wing billionaire.
      Not sure what the hell you are talking about, again my views on bail, bond, and justice reform are all well known we both have post history . The bond was excessive , 3 judges agreed.

No need for you to quote me again, you can simply refer to the 8th amendment and connect the dots on the ruling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

Not sure what the hell you are talking about, again my views on bail, bond, and justice reform are all well known we both have post history . The bond was excessive , 3 judges agreed.

No need for you to quote me again, you can simply refer to the 8th amendment and connect the dots on the ruling.
        I think I worded my response very clearly.

I don’t know your views on those topics.

I just wish you posted this in all instances involving bail/ defendants being released.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Haha yeah ok you're not upset.
          No I am not.

Want to see if posters will cite radical judges as they have in the past. You are diverting from that for some reason.

Comment

No I am not.

Want to see if posters will cite radical judges as they have in the past. You are diverting from that for some reason.
            Because you play stupid. You're for bail reform right?
            State officials pass blame after Long Island body parts suspects freed without bail
            State officials pass blame after Long Island body parts suspects freed without bail

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news...eased-no-bail/
            Last edited by man down; 03-25-2024, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Because you play stupid. You're for bail reform right?

https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news...eased-no-bail/
              Yes, I think bail reform is a good thing.

If you notice, I didn’t question the decision made here regarding Trump.

All I did was ask if posters will cite radical judges as they have done in the past when Dem appointed judges make decisions in cases.

You are trying to divert from that for some reason.

Comment

• Haha to the mooooon!

Comment

• Comment

• ​All this seems to be boosting Trump's polling...he keeps polling higher.

2024 General Election Trump vs. Biden vs.jpg
                    man down man down likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      ​All this seems to be boosting Trump's polling...he keeps polling higher.

2024 General Election Trump vs. Biden vs.jpg
                      Yep as we all predicted. They can't help themselves, they knew this would happen but they had to try and "get him".

Every person I talk to in the gym, at stores, friends that didn't vote for Trump are all saying they're voting for Trump. Frank Lutz, not sure of the spelling of his last name. He said this very same thing on CNN a couple days ago. I hope they press harder.

Comment

Working...
                      X