Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis hit with subpoena by House Republicans over claims she misused $488,000 in taxpayer funds on Macbooks, 'swag' and travel and FIRED whistleblower who revealed the scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see how many posters are mad about radical judges changing bail conditions now.

lol.

Comment

• Cry harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Cry harder.

You like foreign countries giving Trump money? China handing Trump this "deal" and you all cheer for China.

Patrick Orlando, who heads the blank-check company taking Trump’s Truth Social public in US markets, is also the CEO of Yunhong International, a tax-haven Cayman Islands-registered company, with a business address in Wuhan, China.

Just another pump and dump scam funded by foreign interest.
        Last edited by madsweeney; 03-25-2024, 12:03 PM.
        The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Lets see how many posters are mad about radical judges changing bail conditions now.

lol.
          The Eighth Amendment protects Americans from getting excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishments.

Edit : The 11th-hour ruling from a panel of state Appellate Division judges, all appointed by Democratic governors.
          Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 03-25-2024, 12:01 PM.
          jaded jaded likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

The Eighth Amendment protects Americans from getting excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishments.

Edit : The 11th-hour ruling from a panel of state Appellate Division judges, all appointed by Democratic governors.
            Glad to see you now reference the 8th when discussing someone let out of jail. Not used to you doing this.

edit- Duhh why did you think I asked about radical judges?

Comment

This ruling didn't affect the judgement, just what he needs to come up for the appeal.

Comment

Glad to see you now reference the 8th when discussing someone let out of jail. Not used to you doing this.

Epstein and Sam bankman fried all got there bounds reduced also. Were you upset about those also?

Comment

My views on bail and justice reform are well known.Again we both have post history.

Comment

My views on bail and justice reform are well known.Again we both have post history.
                    This is the 1st time I’ve seen you reference the 8th amendment when discussing any defendant released from jail.

Of course those other discussions didn’t involve a right wing billionaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Epstein and Sam bankman fried all got there bounds reduced also. Were you upset about those also?
                      I’m not upset in any way. I just want to see if the radical judges comments were going to come out like they do when Dem appointed judges let defendants out or reduce bail.

Probably not.

Comment

Working...
                      X