Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis hit with subpoena by House Republicans over claims she misused $488,000 in taxpayer funds on Macbooks, 'swag' and travel and FIRED whistleblower who revealed the scheme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Just STFU with your BS felonies. Lol no one in their right mind believes any of this BS.
    There's never been a judgement like this and even Mark Cubin agrees that the judgement is ridiculous and he hates Trump. Everyone can see through this BS and your party choose to go down this path while you rooted them on. We tried to warn you but your TDS was too strong.

He didn't nearly say that the judgement is ridiculous there. He's just saying that it would be understandable how a billionaire wouldn't have cash on hand.

So if he did say the judgement was ridiculous, it wasn't in that post. Maybe he did somewhere else? If so, why not post that since it's relevant to what you wrote? You always come across as shady because you do shady shlt like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

That should wipe the smug smile off her ugly face for a while.
      Nah. I guarantee you she is still smiling.

Did you donate to Cult Daddy? Time is running out. Tick, tick, tick......

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

No other American would have been charged w/ any of this bullsheeit , it's why his polls are going up .......
        I think you mean no other American has engaged in the actions he has.

His poll numbers going up reflect extremely poorly on those who support him. It says they also want an America where the wealthy go unpunished.

I thought you alleged patriots learned in the OJ trial that money can be used to manipulate people into believing someone that has likely committed a crime is being falsely persecuted because of race and status.

How quickly all of you forget.

Actually, it isn’t likely you haven’t forgotten. Rather, you are accepting it because it’s someone you agree with circumventing accountability.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-24-2024, 09:36 AM.
        travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

His poll numbers going up reflect extremely poorly on those who support him. It says they also want an America where the wealthy go unpunished.

I thought you alleged patriots learned in the OJ trial that money can be used to manipulate people into believing someone that has likely committed a crime is being falsely persecuted because of race and status.

Actually, it isn’t likely you haven’t forgotten. Rather, you are accepting it because it’s someone you agree with circumventing accountability.
          Long Live Donald Trump (2024) and the USA!!! ................Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Long Live Donald Trump (2024) and the USA!!! ................Rockin'
            Trump can live long. I only ask he does it outside the Presidency and the White House.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Actually, it isn’t likely you haven’t forgotten. Rather, you are it because it’s someone you agree with circumventing accountability.
              . Have a good Sunday ..............

Comment

• Can you see the goal now? Oh now he has too much debt because they pulled some BS judge out of their pockets to try and stop Trump.

Comment

• Not good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Not good enough.

Not good enough? Why? You're fine with fraud? Republicans used to be the party of law and order...now its "okay as long as its Trump"
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Trump says he will post bond.

Comment

Working...
                      X