Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun owners and 2nd Amendment lovers everywhere, URGENT POLITICAL ACTION NEEDED!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Gun owners and 2nd Amendment lovers everywhere, URGENT POLITICAL ACTION NEEDED!!!

I'm not sure how this got past me but it did. There is a bill that was passed in CA that would end the 2nd Amendment as we know it. This bill is the first step towards total confiscation.

We must write, email and call the Gov. and tell him he MUST VETO THIS BILL OR LOSE HIS SEAT.

Please watch the video.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

From what I can tell this law is a step towards limiting the purchase of ammunition by those who own illegal weapons. One of the biggest complaints about the idea of restricting firearms is that criminals get them illegally while everyday citizens cannot, thus creating a self defense disparity.

AB962 appears to be suggesting that there would be an imbalance created by making it more difficult for those with illegal weapons to purchase ammunition while not affecting the ability of those with legally purchased guns to make similar purchases.

But yet again you've added two and two and made Hitler.

Comment

LOL at sin city's posts. Si la quieres was my favorite of hers

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                From what I can tell this law is a step towards limiting the purchase of ammunition by those who own illegal weapons. One of the biggest complaints about the idea of restricting firearms is that criminals get them illegally while everyday citizens cannot, thus creating a self defense disparity.

AB962 appears to be suggesting that there would be an imbalance created by making it more difficult for those with illegal weapons to purchase ammunition while not affecting the ability of those with legally purchased guns to make similar purchases.

Get the fuk out of my thread you fuking moron.

Criminals will get ammo the same way they get guns now dip****, on the black market.

More stupid **** from you and you go on my ignore list.

Im tired of your bull**** justifications.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
                  Get the fuk out of my thread you fuking moron.

Criminals will get ammo the same way they get guns now dip****, on the black market.

More stupid **** from you and you go on my ignore list.

Im tired of your bull**** justifications.
                  Why don't you keep a clear head about this? Take a step back and look at the bill instead of taking it to the most extreme conclusion.

Yes criminals will be able to obtain ammunition on the black market. But supply will be relatively restricted and their costs will be higher, while the costs and availability to law abiding citizens will be unchanged.

At worst this bill would amount to a bit of a waste of money as new technology is employed for a useless system. At best it would give the state another legal tool with which to combat violent crime.

No need to get so angry.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

this is just a sneaky way of passing gun laws without passing gun laws.

gun laws don't work as it is. ammunition laws would be even less effective.

no need for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X