No announcement yet.

2024 recession in the United States.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15round View Post
    All these money managers tell everyone there will be a soft landing. They don't want investors to draw money out because they get at least 1% or 2% of your investment.
    We need to diversify our economy and start designing, making, producing, and selling MANY things here in the USA. The cheap labor problem can be solved with the 11-22 + millions of illegals here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

We need to diversify our economy and start designing, making, producing, and selling MANY things here in the USA. The cheap labor problem can be solved with the 11-22 + millions of illegals here.
      Easier said than done. Logistics is a problem. Transportation needs to be efficient to move materials and supplies where needed. The products need to be distributed also.
      Labor is only one part of the problem and maybe the easiest to solve.

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post

Easier said than done. Logistics is a problem. Transportation needs to be efficient to move materials and supplies where needed. The products need to be distributed also.
        Labor is only one part of the problem and maybe the easiest to solve.
        THE USA has the best transportation system in the world. We can build. There are some things that only billionaires of the large government can solve. IE, Transportation and construction.

Comment

It is election year and this administration will some how pump so money in programs to avoid a recession. The market has been the most volatile that I have ever seen. Good news it goes down and bad news it goes up. Even as high as it has been lately it has not reflected in the 401Ks.

Comment

Has anybody mentioned the trillions of dollars that Biden created from nothing.

Do this and inflation is inevitable..................Rockin'

Comment

Economy is shyt. This administration is down-playing inflation, housing costs, consumer debt, and the impact all these illegals are having on our economy, and triggering a severe housing shortage. But Uncle Sugar just keeps printing money and bailing out democrat cities and blue states who tow the party line.
              Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                If I had kids or expensive habits or a GF/Wife or medical issues i'd be in real trouble.

My strategy is simply, I don't need alot of money if I spend less but I can do that other people either through no fault of their own or choices they made a long time ago and couldn't foresee how bad corporatism would get.

Money is a means to connect people

I make money. But I hate the tax and attention

me bro I’d live in a card board box and smoke weed many times per day

Homie I took my sisters kids who lived with me in west LA

I put them to work

no video games and they learned how to work and earn their keep

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Economy is shyt. This administration is down-playing inflation, housing costs, consumer debt, and the impact all these illegals are having on our economy, and triggering a severe housing shortage. But Uncle Sugar just keeps printing money and bailing out democrat cities and blue states who tow the party line.
                  certainly downplaying housing costs

Comment

Yes housing is the largest expense. Since the inauguration prices of everything have spiked. Developer's don't want to take a chance because the current regime keeps trying to introduce all these regulations and they drive up prices while doing nothing for the environment or economy. Banning oil development, gas appliance's, jab mandates, overflow of illegals... Mandates hurt the US more than people think. It hurt the military also.

If there is no change in November the US is really going to have problems.
                    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X