Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These sanctuary cities MUST put it on the ballot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These sanctuary cities MUST put it on the ballot.

These sanctuary cities MUST put it on the ballot.

1 ) Vote yes for using taxpayer dollars to support illegal immigration ( insert the proposed budget amount ) in which the state will prioritize funds for this program, taking away funds for other state programs or raising taxes to support these illegals.

Or

2 ) Vote no, use my tax paying dollars on citizens of my state / city

The state of Texas can lead the others by placing this on the state ballot. Or another state. What is New York or Chicago I afraid of? Both cities are crying that a few hundred illegals are overwhelming their system and breaking them. Not a few thousands, 100 thousand let alone millions of them.​

We must vote! Who likes this Democratic idea?
    Last edited by Dr. Z; 01-03-2024, 06:22 AM.

I wish they put a lot of things on the ballot. This. Minimum wage. Single payer health care. Weed. Gun sh^t. The whole tax system. And more importantly did what ppl voted for.
    Dr. Z Dr. Z likes this.

Comment

Yea, this isn't a direct democracy. People just cant vote for direct policy influences like you're suggesting. Itd be nice if y'all took a civics class...or read the constitution...or read any book.

Comment

I agree and I live in a sanctuary city.
        It's a policy that was kidnapped by politicians and I believe that if put to vote many cities would repeal it. Even in my city that is one of the worst examples of it.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          Yea, this isn't a direct democracy. People just cant vote for direct policy influences like you're suggesting. Itd be nice if y'all took a civics class...or read the constitution...or read any book.
          Why don't these sanctuary cities / states put it on the ballot? Don't you lecture me on the process, I am fully aware! If the thought makes your toes curl on how the voters react to such a vote, that is the point. Let the voters decide or pressure the politicians to do! Our let a Republican or Democrat sponsor such a bill in their state. We shall see then ...

Take it for me, 66% or more will vote NO, do not spend ANY tax dollars beyond buses and bare necessitates on illegal immigration !

Comment

Working...
          X