Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay Sex Scandal Roils Capitol—Democratic Staffer Out After Being Linked To Video in Capitol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' Rattle Snake View Post

I do believe that these things are all supported by The Big Dunces Demoratic party. ............................................Rockin ' Rattle Snake
    We still need video proof

Comment

Originally posted by kara View Post

We still need video proof
      He admits to voting for Biden what more proof do you need??? Dems can not even define what a woman is and want grown men to play girls sports and share locker rooms and bathrooms with them. On top of the 100's of pics creepy joe sniffing lil girls.... His OWN son calls him Pedo Peter.

Comment

Dunn is always defending this nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

He admits to voting for Biden what more proof do you need??? Dems can not even define what a woman is and want grown men to play girls sports and share locker rooms and bathrooms with them. On top of the 100's of pics creepy joe sniffing lil girls.... His OWN son calls him Pedo Peter.
          I want video proof of the sex going on, for educational purposes of course.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

How many more posts are you going to defend this degenerate f@g? You’re always touting education as a qualifier for credibility. I quoted an educated law expert and you dismiss his knowledge. You also ducked my question, prove that those charged cannot be considered. Who are your legal experts clearing him of any wrong doing?
            Lmfao. Whenever you use defended its because you’re wrong and can’t admit it.

He’s gay and liberal so you want him charged when he didn’t commit a crime. When asked why he should go to jail, you couldn’t articulate a legal reason why.

You posted an article to justify his being charged yet didn’t realize the article never said outright he should be. You played yourself,

I didn’t dismiss his knowledge in any way. I said you have no idea what he is about, which is a fact. I literally posted one of the legal cases he argued.

I see you’re trying to move the goalpost. You weren’t arguing about charges being considered. You were talking about charging him directly.

I answered that question directly by using the parts of the article you didn’t post. At no point does Turley say these charges apply to this f@g. He speculates because again its an opinion piece.

Face it Ghostof, you couldn’t find anything that stated definitively he committed any crime. You pasted this article without reading it due to the headline.

Try reading and comprehending a complete article for once. Every time you don’t you make yourself look stupid and lazy.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-22-2023, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Lmfao. Whenever you use defended its because you’re wrong and can’t admit it.

He’s gay and liberal so you want him charged when he didn’t commit a crime. When asked why he should go to jail, you couldn’t articulate a legal reason why.

You posted an article to justify his being charged yet didn’t realize the article never said outright he should be. You played yourself,

I didn’t dismiss his knowledge in any way. I said you have no idea what he is about, which is a fact. I literally posted one of the legal cases he argued.

I see you’re trying to move the goalpost. You weren’t arguing about charges being considered. You were talking about charging him directly.

I answered that question directly by using the parts of the article you didn’t post. At no point does Turley say these charges apply to this f@g. He speculates because again its an opinion piece.

Face it Ghostof, you couldn’t find anything that stated definitively he committed any crime. You pasted this article without reading it due to the headline.

Try reading and comprehending a complete article for once. Every time you don’t you make yourself look stupid and lazy.
              More gaslight language from the guy who is always defending trannies, degenerate g@ys, drag queens, pedos, groomers, and rapists. Always victim-blaming while defending the abhorrent behaviors of trash culture and degeneracy.
              Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

More gaslight language from the guy who is always defending trannies, degenerate g@ys, drag queens, pedos, groomers, and rapists. Always victim-blaming while defending the abhorrent behaviors of trash culture and degeneracy.
                You for got he is a RACIST POSHT!!!! Also.
                GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X