MAGA lady crumbles when asked “Is America Communist?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAGA lady crumbles when asked “Is America Communist?”

travestyny travestyny likes this.

Typical. They are all good at regurgitating what they see on far right social media sites.

Since those sites don’t usually give examples, MAGA supporters are not able to give specific examples.

madsweeney madsweeney likes this.

Comment

People want to talk good and bad economics when they bring up Trump but the writing was on the wall before him. Bush Jr. began printing money and those money printing machines just kept getting turned up a notch through each Presidential term there after. When Trunp got into office and created all these embargos it brought back the U.S. dollar back to the USA. Thats why everything is so inflated.

What is really ruining the country is the lack of consequence criminals face. Drugs, mental illness, and petty crime run hand and hand. You just cant open a prison sallyport and let everyone out or look the other way on petty crimes. There should be plans and ordinances in place when theres a criminal reform.

Comment

the funniest part of the video for me was when the TYT interviewer said ' i have no horse in the race' lol, yeah sure....
        ASE ASE likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Madison View Post
          the funniest part of the video for me was when the TYT interviewer said ' i have no horse in the race' lol, yeah sure....
          Rockin does not like this video or the interviewer
          Indict45 Convict45 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kara View Post

Rockin does not like this video or the interviewer

Where is he? He usually posts some MAGA turd nonsense followed by tRump FoReVEr……Rockin….

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Madison View Post
              Thread starter would rather not be a patriot, he'd rather be a Young Turk.

Anything but a patriot.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!............Rockin' Rattle Snake
              Last edited by Rockin'; 12-12-2023, 12:02 PM.
              Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

I don't think the majority of the people claiming that America is turning communist even knows what communism is.

America is the furthest thing from communism as you can get with maybe Hong Kong and Singapore
                The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' Rattle Snake View Post

Thread starter would rather not be a patriot, he'd rather be a Young Turk.

Anything but a patriot.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!............Rockin' Rattle Snake
                  Imagine thinking there are only 2 options lol
                  The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Imagine thinking there are only 2 options lol

Ignorance..................Rockin' Rattle Snake

Comment

Working...
                    X