Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rise of Atheism in America (INFOGRAFIC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Because of people. No matter how I look at it, the design is a thing of beauty, too beautiful for there to not be a creator. As long as that isn't this basic

lol... Ray Comfort is a joke... He's known as "the banana guy" because of that stupid video.

The teleological argument is non sequitur. There are many complex things like crystals and snowflakes which have a perfectly good natural explanation devoid of invoking a creator. Until it is demonstrated that only a designer could have created everything it's called an argument from ignorance.

You also have the problem of infinite regress. If you were to invoke a creator because life needed a creator because it is too complex, the creator would be even more complex still which would require an even more complex creator, ad infinitum.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      If matter in the form of the rock existed what created it?

What created Matter? Also, what created whatever created matter.

How does it "Just exist". That defies all logic.
      Who the **** knows.

Thats my logic.

But if u credit a creator, than how does the creator 'just exist'? And who created the creator?

Im not saying i know, or that i know there is no God, just that the concept of a God for me defies logic. Saying 'i dont know' is more logical.

I think we have only been around for a short time (humans), and nature and natural creation has much more to offer us the further we explore. Im not about to make a leap of faith and believe in a God.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJoker View Post
        lol... Ray Comfort is a joke... He's known as "the banana guy" because of that stupid video.

The teleological argument is non sequitur. There are many complex things like crystals and snowflakes which have a perfectly good natural explanation devoid of invoking a creator. Until it is demonstrated that only a designer could have created everything it's called an argument from ignorance.

You also have the problem of infinite regress. If you were to invoke a creator because life needed a creator because it is too complex, the creator would be even more complex still which would require an even more complex creator, ad infinitum.
        When I was 7 or 8, can't remember. I used to rid the cheese bus to school (Big Deal!). Some snow flake landed on my coat, I got it with my finger and showed it to the bus driver and he told me, "More the reason why GOD exsist". Coincidence that you braught that up. In the bold, that's insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
          Who the **** knows.

Thats my logic.

But if u credit a creator, than how does the creator 'just exist'? And who created the creator?

Im not saying i know, or that i know there is no God, just that the concept of a God for me defies logic. Saying 'i dont know' is more logical.

I think we have only been around for a short time (humans), and nature and natural creation has much more to offer us the further we explore. Im not about to make a leap of faith and believe in a God.
          Yeah there must be a hierarchy somewhere regarding the 1st thing created. But also I'm not trying to promote any type of worship of any "god" that's moreso why I'd rather use the term Deity to describe the entity.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
            Who the **** knows.

Thats my logic.

Something wasn't created at first. My friend Samuel (Who is a J.W) told me, (Not that I have seen it) that The Bible says, "The Earth Hangs Upon Nothing", isn't that sort of obvious? Just saying, both equally as obvious.

Comment

If matter in the form of the rock existed what created it?

What created Matter? Also, what created whatever created matter.

How does it "Just exist". That defies all logic.
              Why can't people just except the fact that we don't know ****.
              You don't know ****, I don know ****, we all don't know **** about how this universe got here.
              So why try and pretend like we do?
              I hate when people believe in a creator as a matter of fact, or even the big bang.
              The thing that seperates me from most people is I don't give a **** how we got here.. so long as we are here. **** is really all that matter to me.

If you want to worship imaginary friends and spend your sundays listening to some old hack who professes to know what he doesn't rather then watch football, that's fine with me. You are the one that's going to be waisting your time, not I.

I'm not going to believe in something unproven, ancient and improbable.
              I'd rather just go to the girls house and **** her on her mom and pappy's bed while they are off at mass fighting the urge to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                Why can't people just except the fact that we don't know ****.
                You don't know ****, I don know ****, we all don't know **** about how this universe got here.
                So why try and pretend like we do?
                I hate when people believe in a creator as a matter of fact, or even the big bang.
                The thing that seperates me from most people is I don't give a **** how we got here.. so long as we are here. **** is really all that matter to me.

If you want to worship imaginary friends and spend your sundays listening to some old hack who professes to know what he doesn't rather then watch football, that's fine with me. You are the one that's going to be waisting your time, not I.

I'm not going to believe in something unproven, ancient and improbable.
                I'd rather just go to the girls house and **** her on her mom and pappy's bed while they are off at mass fighting the urge to sleep.
                Wow you're so cool.

What a load of pretentious bull****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Individuals that spend their whole life denouncing religion are just as pathetic as jehova witnesses that go door to door trying to force their beliefs on you.

Comment

Wow you're so cool.

What a load of pretentious bull****.
                    Agree. I don't believe that anyone wouldn't be interested in knowing the world's biggest mysteries.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Agree. I don't believe that anyone wouldn't be interested in knowing the world's biggest mysteries.
                      you don' know ****, fact.

why you trying to pretend like you do?

Comment

Working...
                      X