Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who worked in fast food or restaurants, did you ever mess with someone's food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who worked in fast food or restaurants, did you ever mess with someone's food?

I worked in fast food as a teenager. While I never did it myself, I did see it done a few times.

One time I distinctly remember...I was on the grill with another teenaged dude named Steve. We both had drive-thru headsets on so we could start special orders asap. This grown man drives up and is an absolute dick to the teenage girl taking his order. It was completely uncalled for.
    Steve is making this guy's burger. He puts it all together correctly, but as he takes the top bun, he drops it right on the floor. He even takes it and gives it a little rub on the floor too. Then he picked it up and put it right on top of that guy's burger. Steve was smiling the whole time.

I never understand why anybody would be rude to someone that is serving them food. Especially teens at a fast food place. They don't give a fu.ck.

I have worked since I was 16 but in all honesty when you're that age you don't really care. You have that arrogance of youth.

Even at a so-so restaurant I wouldnt send food back but fast food?

Just take that slop from the child selling it to you and shut your mouth - anything else and you deserve the arse burger they're gonna serve you.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-29-2023, 06:46 PM.
    BodyBagz BodyBagz Rockin' Rockin' like this.

Comment

Nah.

Never worked for a fast food joint, but worked at a bakery, a couple of joints in Downtown Sac in the early 90's.

Customers were pretty much from around the neighborhood, or from word of mouth.

Shit was drama free. Nice. I enjoyed going to work, because where I was from, it wasn't nice.

Fast food jobs used to be for high-school/college students, pizza joints with arcade games for a quarter.

Like with most things, shit got retarded and mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I never understand why anybody would be rude to someone that is serving them food. Especially teens at a fast food place. They don't give a fu.ck.

I have worked since I was 16 but in all honesty when you're that age you don't really care. You have that arrogance of youth.

Even at a so-so restaurant I wouldnt send food back but fast food?

Just take that slop from the child selling it to you and shut your mouth - anything else and you deserve the arse burger they're gonna serve you.
        Even if the waitstaff were out the box rude, I wouldn't press them.
        What I can't figure out is why do they stay there if they hate it so much ?

I think chefs wouldn't mind it if a meal is returned, if it's legit.
        Burn, too salty/spicy, wrong order, missing something.....

I only go to fast ''food' joints for the entertainment.

Comment

I have had some customer service jobs and know better, I ate a bloody burger I ordered well rather than send it back and complain.

Comment

I fry cooked for Pioneer chicken after high school and I never messed with anybody's food, but one day I dropped a just fried breast on the floor, it landed right in a puddle of black grease and rubber boot muck that I had to step on all day. I threw it in the trash and my boss saw it and rushed up to me angrily saying "Don't throw that away!!", he then snatched the tongs out of my hand, grabbed it out of the trash, stuck it down in the fryer for a few seconds, pulled it out with the black goo fried onto it and threw it in the bin to be served. I quit a few days later.

Comment

Working...
            X