No announcement yet.

You ever cried in your sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

I would give that a try but knowing my luck having wired headphones I'd probably strangle myself in my sleep and have a very peaceful but a bit permanent snooze haha
    You need a bluetooth pair. I havent had wired ones in ages. You can't even connect those to most cell phones

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

You need a bluetooth pair. I havent had wired ones in ages. You can't even connect those to most cell phones
      I have thought about it before the Bluetooth ones might get some. Yeah that's true luckily my Samsung has a headphone port.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post

I have thought about it before the Bluetooth ones might get some. Yeah that's true luckily my Samsung has a headphone port.
        I held out for a long time but once a lot of the newer phones ditched headphone ports and I tried wireless Beats, I never went back. There are Beats that work wired and wireless.
        Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Lmfaoooo...... Bro I think you should stop watching so many horror movies.

Lmao so you became a villian in your dream and killed a damn cat lmao. That's crazy lol
          Late reply but yeah man! Now I can barely remember my dreams at all!

Actually, I think I royally fu#ked up my head with the amount of prescription drugs I take to fall asleep, along with other things. My sleeps so broken up, man. I think my sleep schedule’s permanently fu#ked. Cuz now when I catch myself dreaming, I force myself awake. It’s like I’m afraid to dream or something. I need medication.

Comment

Originally posted by b Murphington View Post

Actually, I think I royally fu#ked up my head with the amount of prescription drugs I take to fall asleep, along with other things. My sleeps so broken up, man. I think my sleep schedule’s permanently fu#ked. Cuz now when I catch myself dreaming, I force myself awake. It’s like I’m afraid to dream or something. I need medication.
            I sometimes remember my dream hours later

Comment

Originally posted by b Murphington View Post

There are times when I remember my dreams days later, at least a sequence

Comment

Working...
              X