No announcement yet.

The I would cheat on my gf/bf if it were........Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I would cheat on my gf/bf if it were........Thread

Well considering we have a thread going on about if you have or have not cheated on your gf/bf. I figure we might as well have a thread for who you would cheat on your gf/bf with.
    Last edited by rocco1252; 10-06-2009, 02:44 PM. Reason: cause my grammer is bad

damn rocco....i've tried to read that **** 3 times already...im gonna have to copy it and put commas where they should be to understand

Comment

Beckingsale, Berry, Pinder etc etc etc etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        damn rocco....i've tried to read that **** 3 times already...im gonna have to copy it and put commas where they should be to understand
        Better for you

Comment

When my wife and I got married we agreed that we would be allowed to cheat on each other only if the opportunity arose with one specific person in the world. She chose Brad Pitt and I chose our babysitter and I WON!

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
            Well considering we have a thread going on about if you have or have not cheated on your gf/bf. I figure we might as well have a thread for who you would cheat on your gf/bf with.

Comment

Your mother.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
                  Your mother.
                  thats not nice, I could understand if she was alive but having sex is just not nice.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    When my wife and I got married we agreed that we would be allowed to cheat on each other only if the opportunity arose with one specific person in the world. She chose Brad Pitt and I chose our babysitter and I WON!

I'd cheat on my mrs if it was with the girl in my av and sig.

Comment

Working...
                    X