No announcement yet.

Why do liberals support terrorists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

The stats were provided by another poster.

In 2006, if I am correct, Hamas got elected with less than 50% of the vote. 25% of Palestinians couldn’t vote.

Is that enough to claim all Palestinians are Hamas terrorists? I think not.

Further, the attempts to get mew leadership in has not been successful.

You and others are pointing out that Hamas and not Israel are bombing Palestinians that are attempting to leave.

That shows Hamas is not all Palestinians and that they use deadly force against all opposition, right?
    The poll found that 53% of Palestinians believe Hamas is “most deserving of representing and leading the Palestinian people,” while only 14% prefer Abbas’ secular Fatah party.

https://apnews.com/article/hamas-mid...819c34da08fd87

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

The poll found that 53% of Palestinians believe Hamas is “most deserving of representing and leading the Palestinian people,” while only 14% prefer Abbas’ secular Fatah party.

https://apnews.com/article/hamas-mid...819c34da08fd87
      I answered your question. Kindly answer mine-

That shows Hamas is not all Palestinians and that they use deadly force against all opposition, right?

Mandown this article is from June 2021. It’s now October 2023.

This poll was taken right after the Gaza conflict where many believed Hamas had won.

How can you be sure the polling numbers are the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua

Hamas won what?
        The conflict in 2021 over the Holy Sites in Jerusalem.

If you read the article, it says a lot of Palestinians felt Hamas won this conflict and that is why the support for Hamas was high and support for Abbas was low.

Comment

I answered your question. Kindly answer mine-

Mandown this article is from June 2021. It’s now October 2023.

This poll was taken right after the Gaza conflict where many believed Hamas had won.

How can you be sure the polling numbers are the same?
          Your answer was fake news. Go pander to someone else. BLM maybe?

Comment

Your answer was fake news. Go pander to someone else. BLM maybe?
            Very cowardly response. Typical. You make yourself look weak by not answering.

Worse, you post a 2 year old article as if that defends or justifies your opinion all Palestinians are Hamas.

What a clown and a joke you are.

Comment

Very cowardly response. Typical. You make yourself look weak by not answering.

Worse, you post a 2 year old article as if that defends or justifies your opinion all Palestinians are Hamas.

What a clown and a joke you are.
              C'mon you know I could careless what you think. How's BLM doing? Supporting terrorists?

Comment

C'mon you know I could careless what you think. How's BLM doing? Supporting terrorists?
                You’re embarrassing yourself. You were given a factual answer about the elections. last elections were 2006.

It refutes your point, so you run and pivot to something else because all you could find was a 2 year old article with outdated polling numbers.

Fine with me. All it does is show everyone what kind of coward you are.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-20-2023, 03:04 PM.

Comment

You’re embarrassing yourself. You were given a factual answer about the elections. last elections were 2006.

It refutes your point, so you run and pivot to something else because all you could find was a 2 year old article with outdated polling numbers.

Fine with me. All it does is show everyone what kind of coward you are.
                  You like NPR right?
                  https://www.npr.org/2023/10/12/12048...k-palestinians

No piss off or go eat a few doughnuts.

Comment

You like NPR right?
                    https://www.npr.org/2023/10/12/12048...k-palestinians

No piss off or go eat a few doughnuts.
                    Still too cowardly to answer questions asked of you.

Article sites the same stats from 2021.

Why do you google and post but don’t read before posting?

lmfao. We’re not in 10th grade anymore. You can’t expect to pass by not reading the book and only using cliffs notes for quotes.

Then again, this shows the rest of us how you got through high school.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-20-2023, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Still too cowardly to answer questions asked of you.

Article sites the same stats from 2021.

Why do you google and post but don’t read before posting?

lmfao. We’re not in 10th grade anymore. You can’t expect to pass by not reading the book and only using cliffs notes for quotes.

Then again, this shows the rest of us how you got through high school.
                      Show me where it shows the date of the poll in that article. I'll wait, it is the great NPR right? If they put 2023 on the article it must be correct right? I mean they're not Twitter right?

Comment

Working...
                      X