Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been gone a long ass time. Didn't realize Larry passed. I have a ton of good memories with that guy on this site.

RIP LarryX
    Sweet Pea 5O Sweet Pea 5O likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      I've been gone a long ass time. Didn't realize Larry passed. I have a ton of good memories with that guy on this site.

RIP LarryX
      Good to see you still around, man.
      MidnightSpecial MidnightSpecial likes this.

Comment

• A lot of good dude on Boxing Scene have passed away.
        The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Holy smokes... this was sad to read. I remember his kids playing basketball, and how involved he seemed to be with his kids. Good guy. May he rest in peace

Comment

• Rip Larry X. Started the same year as me on NSB. He's a true Original. A man who stood by everything he wrote. Resolved, resolute and was unfazed by any comments, barbs or challenges against him. Love him or hate him, he was real. Biggest PBF fan ever. RIP Larry X.

Comment

• Oh damn. I guess I’m the last one to find out. Damn. Larry was one of the funniest people on here, and his presence will surely be missed. R.I.P, Larry X

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                A lot of good dude on Boxing Scene have passed away.
                DAMN WORD? RIP? Who else passed fam? I haven't been logging in to BS for a min. Not sure if I even was logged in at all in 2023????

Comment

• Siht, man. Too bad. Meet you by that green box one day, homie.
                  Last edited by baya; 04-20-2024, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post

DAMN WORD? RIP? Who else passed fam? I haven't been logging in to BS for a min. Not sure if I even was logged in at all in 2023????
                    Second II None
                    RAESAAD
                    SAMURAI

Come to mind. All good people (along with Larryx).
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Larry was too young for this, I really wonder what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X