Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the hardest drug you have ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Ive never done shrooms,
    i was going to do them in Amsterdam but my mate did some over there and tried to kill himself by jumping off the balcony,
    lucky I got to him in time before he did it,
    But he was about too........
    ughhh...Phuck dat then! ill just stay wit weed
    why did he do that?

Comment

• Marijuana, shrooms, acid, MDMA (once), and I would put alcohol as the hardest drug i ever done(not on the list? why?). 151 is the son of satan.

Shrooms are cool but I would just step it up and get some acid. Acid gets an A, Shrooms get a B. When i was on shrooms i was a bit more paraniod but on Acid I just feel more like im one with everything. It really hard to explain the trip but if you dont over do it, it should be very enjoyable. It was for me at least.

Oh and never do shrooms or acid when you are in a **** mood. Only bad can come from that. Do it when you had a good day and everything went well.

Comment

• Try smoking dried cow ****, it's pure 100% methane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
          Try smoking dried cow ****, it's pure 100% methane.
          for real..................

Comment

• No way I'm saying **** in this thread.

Comment

• All cept H, crack, speed and acid.

Craziest **** ever was salvia oddly enough. First time I did it was recently and completely tripped out for 10 minutes. No sense of identity.

It would take a lot more effort than I can deal with right now but it felt like what I imagine hell would be like.

No fire or brimstone or anything like that, but utter madness, closing in on evil- being in a broken version of the world where no good existed. It felt like what exists behind the curtain. The prop stage out back where God tossed all things that didn't work.

A billion versions of me without identity, waving backwards and forwards in a line.
              I became each as they touched eachother.
              All were laughing at me as I was frantically asking them all who I was, what this was.

They giggled manically, glad that I was there with them as we passed over a desert plain, forming a sign I couldn't read and heading towards what I knew was an unspeakable evil.

There was a lot more as well, with a lot of things happening simultaneously.

True story. Pretty terrifying. Felt seriously happy the next morning though, just to exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
                ughhh...Phuck dat then! ill just stay wit weed
                why did he do that?
                Because he's obviously unstable mentally.

Shrooms don't make you do that ****. But if you've got some deep rooted problem or ****, then they will.

It's all in the mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cereal View Post
                  All cept H, crack, speed and acid.

Craziest **** ever was salvia oddly enough. First time I did it was recently and completely tripped out for 10 minutes. No sense of identity.

It would take a lot more effort than I can deal with right now but it felt like what I imagine hell would be like.

No fire or brimstone or anything like that, but utter madness, closing in on evil- being in a broken version of the world where no good existed. It felt like what exists behind the curtain. The prop stage out back where God tossed all things that didn't work.

A billion versions of me without identity, waving backwards and forwards in a line.
                  I became each as they touched eachother.
                  All were laughing at me as I was frantically asking them all who I was, what this was.

They giggled manically, glad that I was there with them as we passed over a desert plain, forming a sign I couldn't read and heading towards what I knew was an unspeakable evil.

There was a lot more as well, with a lot of things happening simultaneously.

True story. Pretty terrifying. Felt seriously happy the next morning though, just to exist.
                  I need to buy some of that, it's like £30 for 3 grams though.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
                    Because he's obviously unstable mentally.

Shrooms don't make you do that ****. But if you've got some deep rooted problem or ****, then they will.

It's all in the mind.
                    he is a weirdo alright

Comment

• It was so ****ed up mate. They say you should check your mood but I was feeling fine.

My friend did it the next day and made a rush for the window on the 44th floor. I had to jump on his back and 2 others piled on to wait for it to wear off.

It's legal too and weed isn't. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                      X