Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot even bear to watch anymore, this is a disgrace that they don't put Manning in for the whole game. I would understand Painter if they were blowing out the Jets, I mean if they kept Peyton Manning in for the full 3 quarters Painter could have the whole fourth quarter to screw it up and still come out with a win. I hate this decision terrible...

Comment

• This is like just giving it all up on all the fans wanting to see an undefeated Colts....

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
        This is like just giving it all up on all the fans wanting to see an undefeated Colts....
        personally i don't care ... we have everything we could win during the regular season .... i'd rather have a rested, healthy team ,.... i'm pissed of at all the d!ckhead fans booing

Comment

• See that game story....Points since Peyton Manning has left the game NYJ - 19 and IND - 0

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            personally i don't care ... we have everything we could win during the regular season .... i'd rather have a rested, healthy team ,.... i'm pissed of at all the d!ckhead fans booing
            I don't want to hear any Jets fans coming out of this one thinking that this win means anything....I don't want to hear it on any of the sports networks either....annoying..........

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
              The fans did shell out some cash to see Peyton Manning and the Colts take the Jets out.....I can feel for them.................They got Painter instead.......

Comment

• Could have gone undefeated.................

Comment

• Its alright. Colts will come roaring back with a vengeance.

Comment

• Colts fans are clueless. You're in the playoffs, 1st round bye and home field advantage and they are booing their team.

At the end of the day, as much as it's good going 16-0 it really doesn't matter.

If you ask the Pats fans they would definitely rather have SB as opposed to going 16-0 in 07.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Its alright. Colts will come roaring back with a vengeance.
                      Well, now the the undefeated season is out of question...A super bowl win is what will make this mistake tonight right....

Comment

Working...
                      X