• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
    is Vick the starting QB?
    no .... they've just been Flexing him in from time to time

Comment

• What the ****, the eagles were like on the 5 yard-line and couldn't even get a touchdown. The eagles are totally blowing this game, they are giving the giants every opportunity to win this game. The closer this game is the better chance the giants have. And since the eagles can't even get a ****ing touchdown at the 5 yard line or 1 yard line, this is looking like a ****ing joke. God damn I'm not happy with 17-10 score for eagles...

Comment

• If that wasn't pass interference, then i don't know what is?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
          no .... they've just been Flexing him in from time to time
          they need to give that boy more playing time.

Comment

• 24-10, Eagles whooping dat giants ass again... Lets see how long it lasts though... God damn, Eagles keep this game as far as possible away from the giants!

Comment

• Desean Jackson, unstoppable speed

Comment

• Desean Jackson is a ball player.

Comment

• Thank you Desean Jackson for the valuable , game clinching fantasy points ... i need to win the $1000.00 c'mon surround sound system !!!!

Comment

• McNabb is ****ing underrated.

Ginats aren't goin away, if Eagles don't get a 2 score lead Giants will win. When NY is on, they're resilient as ****.

Eagles about to get another score before the end of the half because of McNabb throwing his darts on the numbers.

Comment

• Vick gets a rushing TD ........ and blocked Extra point ... you hardly see that

Comment

Working...
                      X