No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    BeliCheat is a hype job ... yes he will make HOF ... as will Dungy ... but Dungy>BeliCheat and ......... Colts > Pats ... all we have to do is beat the Donkeys and we will break your record ... not that it means anything to me, or any colts fan for that matter ... you can keep that with the SB lose in the books

PS thank you for changing your avatar back
    yeah beat those lil donkeys

Comment

BeliCheat is a hype job ... yes he will make HOF ... as will Dungy ... but Dungy>BeliCheat and ......... Colts > Pats ... all we have to do is beat the Donkeys and we will break your record ... not that it means anything to me, or any colts fan for that matter ... you can keep that with the SB lose in the books

PS thank you for changing your avatar back
      I got 3 rings on my finger, and a huge ****!

Comment

• My Lions lost, that was expected.. But my Steelers lost to the sorry ass Raiders ..

Comment

• Colts! Colts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            I got 3 rings on my finger, and a huge ****!
            hahaha you guys are no longer Elite ... we will take the super bowl this year ... you are old news... watch ESPN tonight ... NO ONE TAKES BELICHEAT and the Patriots serious anymore ... your downfall started with the Colts beating that a$$

Comment

hahaha you guys are no longer Elite ... we will take the super bowl this year ... you are old news... watch ESPN tonight ... NO ONE TAKES BELICHEAT and the Patriots serious anymore ... your downfall started with the Colts beating that a$$
              You tickle me.

Comment

• P.S, Peyton is a choke artist.

Comment

P.S, Peyton is a choke artist.
                  BeliCHEAT is the choke artist ... we've whored you the last 5 outa 6 ... colts own that ass .. Pats aren't even Relevant anymore

Comment

BeliCHEAT is the choke artist ... we've whored you the last 5 outa 6 ... colts own that ass .. Pats aren't even Relevant anymore
                    Don't make me bring up our head to head. The pats are still winning.

Peyton is a choke artist.

The facts.

Comment

Don't make me bring up our head to head. The pats are still winning.

Peyton is a choke artist.

The facts.
                      What have you Done for me lately????? BeliCHEAT hasn't done **** ... just hope you guys make it past the 1st round so we can pound you into the ground

Comment

Working...
                      X