Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherman is a dick just like his overrated coach. They're the perfect match for each other. I hope the Seahawks and Niners meet in the championship game and put an end to this rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      Yeah this is DICK Sherm showing he's all class, after Trent smacked him in the face when he thought he could run his mouth like he did with Brady

Did you not watch the game? There was a fight after the opening kickoffs and fights constantly throughout the game and guys running their mouths on both sides.

Yeah Sherman is a trash talker and that's part of the game. The difference is Sherman backs it up week in and week out. He's a beast of a player. I love it! Like I said, every team in the NFL would love to have Sherman.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 01-06-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Seattle - Atlanta = Seattle (Lynch/Wilson/Line running attack)

Green Bay - San Fransisco = Green Bay (Kapernick can't thow on that pass hawk defense and the 9ers are at a premium to even score..........they won't be able to score 21 + on the ground)

Denver - Baltimore = Denver (The master will carve the raven secondary up)

Houston - New England = New England (they can't stop Brady)

NFC

Green Bay - Seattle = Green Bay (Rodgers show)

AFC

Denver - New England = Denver (At mile high I'm going with Manning)

Superbowl

Green Bay - Denver = Green bay.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Did you not watch the game? There was a fight after the opening kickoffs and fights constantly throughout the game and guys running their mouths on both sides.

Yeah Sherman is a trash talker and that's part of the game. The difference is Sherman backs it up week in and week out. He's a beast of a player. I love it! Like I said, every team in the NFL would love to have Sherman.
          Wrong, tell that to Jim Harbaugh and see if he regrets anything. Sherman still hasn't gotten over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Sherman is a dick just like his overrated coach. They're the perfect match for each other. I hope the Seahawks and Niners meet in the championship game and put an end to this rivalry.
            rivalry end? The rivalry will always continue as long as their in the same division.

Comment

Sherman is a dick just like his overrated coach. They're the perfect match for each other. I hope the Seahawks and Niners meet in the championship game and put an end to this rivalry.
              Green Bay is going to win the superbowl.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Wrong, tell that to Jim Harbaugh and see if he regrets anything. Sherman still hasn't gotten over it.
                Harbaugh would love to have Sherman on his roster. He didn't realize how good he would become.

As for Sherman, dude is hilarious he takes the smallest things in the world, turns it into some kind of disrespect against himself and uses it as motivation. That's the kind of player he is. He plays with a chip on his shoulder no matter what. That's a good mentality to have imo.

Comment

rivalry end? The rivalry will always continue as long as their in the same division.
                  I mean for this season of course. Doesn't matter anyway, this year has been a fluke run for the Seahawks.

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  Harbaugh would love to have Sherman on his roster. He didn't realize how good he would become.
                  You really think Jim didn't know how good Sherman was? He was his coach. Jim didn't draft him for a reason and I never heard him he say he regrets not drafting him. I do remember him saying he wanted Baldwin but never Sherman. Sherman will always be butthurt.

I'm not saying Sherman isn't a good player, but he's a giant dick.

Comment

I mean for this season of course. Doesn't matter anyway, this year has been a fluke run for the Seahawks.
                    Look, I know you're a 9ers fan, I get it. But show some respect, kid. Beat SF 42-13, beating the Patriots, beating the Redskins in the Playoffs, etc., it's no fluke. Seahawks have a fine squad. Great young QB, Lynch is a beast obviously and a very solid defense. Don't front.

You really think Jim didn't know how good Sherman was? He was his coach. Jim didn't draft him for a reason and I never heard him he say he regrets not drafting him. I do remember him saying he wanted Baldwin but never Sherman. Sherman will always be butthurt.

I'm not saying Sherman isn't a good player, but he's a giant dick.
                    There's no way in hell Harbough wouldn't like Sherman on his team, who does all of the types of PHYSICAL play that Harbough preaches. That's what the 49ers are about. Oldschool, rough and tough, punch you in the mouth football. What someone is in college doesn't always translate into the pro's so I'm sure Jim didn't think he would be this good. If he did, he would have snagged him.

On top of that Sherman is very smart. He's an arrogant ass on the field at times but he's a smart person and player.

And it's not like the Redskins didn't have their own giant ******* of a CB. I guess no one has heard of DeAngelo Hall? lol
                    Last edited by ИATAS; 01-06-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Yes I watched the game ... what the fvkk does that have to do with what I said ?? I didn't see a Redskin player go out of his way to try and talk $h!+ and get b!tch slapped ... Dick thought he could pull the same thing and post a twitter pic like he did with Brady ... and he walked up to the wrong guy ... he's lucky that sloppy mouth didn't get his cheating a$s dropped

Comment

Working...
                      X