Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beastiality, what is the ****ing point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's ****ing up but its one of the few nasty things on the internet i can watch and find funny without being too disturbed by it.

2 girls 1 cup type stuff=Can barely watch, its too nasty and i have to look away.

Glass ass=I cringed like a mother****er, stood up and got out of the room until it was over. Same with pain olympics.

But animal ****=I laugh hysterically at how ****ing stupid some human beings can be. I don't even laugh at the people ****ing/being ****ed by the animals. I laugh at the though that there is actually an audience out there that is going to pay to see that **** and most likely jerk off to it.

I've seen quid ****, like they put a squid in an asian girl's ***** and it moves around and ****.

I've seen a video of a guy blowing a dolphin, and he takes a cumshot from the dolphin. I think it was posted on her a while back.

Worst thing is i don't even look for that ****, i just post on a couple of random forums, here, the tucker max forums and some hiphop boards. People post the sickest stuff.

I remember a while back a guy posted some pictures of guys having sex with their cars. Like literally ****ing the tail pipe. Turns out it's a real fetish, it's called mechanophilia. How messed up is that ****?

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
      Question is. What if you found out your girl did animal **** and only animal ****. Would you call her a slut?
      I would gut her

Comment

Prettboy32 can you remember posting in the drunk lang .Check it out

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          Prettboy32 can you remember posting in the drunk lang .Check it out
          Hahahah,
          yeah I was pretty fcuked lastnight mate

Comment

Mauler Chimp Bathed, Ate, Slept With Owner

In a strange twist to the story of the mauler chimp who attacked and ate the face off of his victim Monday, it has been revealed the owner of the chimp permitted the animal to bathe, eat, and even sleep with her. The owner is a childless widow.

After having lost her son to an accident and her husband only a few years ago, Sandy Herold began to have a closer relationship with the Travis the chimp, inviting him to made-for-two baths, feeding him wine served in flutes and feeding him lobster.

Travis reportedly became upset if she left with company and kissed her sweetly if she left by herself. The chimp would comb her hair and paint her pictures which she proudly hung on the refrigerator. It is unclear how this factored into the attack.

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=77162

Comment

I've seen a couple of those video's for the fun of it. I honestly don't see those people as human. They're subhuman. some ***** taking it up the ass by a Doberman. How can you have the slightest respect for such ''people'' I could kill such weirdo's point blank and not feel anything about it, only feeling I've done the world a favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                I've seen a couple of those video's for the fun of it. I honestly don't see those people as human. They're subhuman. some ***** taking it up the ass by a Doberman. How can you have the slightest respect for such ''people'' I could kill such weirdo's point blank and not feel anything about it, only feeling I've done the world a favor.
                Sick as f--k man I ain't even clicked the link and aint going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                  Yeah it's ****ing up but its one of the few nasty things on the internet i can watch and find funny without being too disturbed by it.

2 girls 1 cup type stuff=Can barely watch, its too nasty and i have to look away.

Glass ass=I cringed like a mother****er, stood up and got out of the room until it was over. Same with pain olympics.

But animal ****=I laugh hysterically at how ****ing stupid some human beings can be. I d
                  on't even laugh at the people ****ing/being ****ed by the animals. I laugh at the though that there is actually an audience out there that is going to pay to see that **** and most likely jerk off to it.
                  I've seen quid ****, like they put a squid in an asian girl's ***** and it moves around and ****.

I've seen a video of a guy blowing a dolphin, and he takes a cumshot from the dolphin. I think it was posted on her a while back.

Worst thing is i don't even look for that ****, i just post on a couple of random forums, here, the tucker max forums and some hiphop boards. People post the sickest stuff.

I remember a while back a guy posted some pictures of guys having sex with their cars. Like literally ****ing the tail pipe. Turns out it's a real fetish, it's called mechanophilia. How messed up is that ****?
                  I think the octopus one was a Russian chick, not Asian. Not 100% though.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I watch it sometimes just for the lulz.

There's nothing weirder than watching a really fine ***** in one of the videos, though.

WTF is that all about? That **** is heartbreaking ; this fine ***** will never touch my ****, but here she is sucking off a Black Lab.....
                    Yeah man i like to watch this **** sometimes u know its part of human nature to be weird and sick the ancient romans in the past they have dogs but they choose monkeys from africa instead baboons the to be exact.
                    They tied women convicted of crimes then they let the baboons rape them in the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Most fetishes are laughable, I mean ppl getting off on feet, piss, or articles of clothing.....but to the ppl who are into that, its the hottest thing ever.
                      You're really comparing a sensual well kept woman's foot to piss?

Comment

Working...
                      X