No announcement yet.

Baby is decapitated during delivery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Baby is decapitated during delivery

TLDR; Young lady went into labor, called her OBGYN, they went to Southern Regional hospital, the baby's shoulder got stuck, so they did a C-section to pull the baby out, they pulled too hard, and the head came off.

Parents alleged that they were never told that baby was decapitated, when they presented the baby to the parents, the body and head were reattached and wrapped like a mummy.

Even worse, they told the parents to get the baby cremated, now it gets even worse, somehow the baby was shipped to a funeral home to get cremated, when they unwrapped the baby, the head fell off, so they called the cops, now the shyt storm begins.

A lot of people are about to lose their licenses, jobs and money.

This is the press conferences for the mom/dad side

Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 08-14-2023, 11:08 PM.

Heard about it. Fvkcing insane. Good thing the mortician notified them if not the scumbag doctor would of got away with it
    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

That's just awful. My daughter got suctioned out because she got stuck and in that moment the sympathy pain I felt for both her and her momma was intense. Both were ok thankfully. My question is, was the father there during delivery? I think I'd notice my child being decapitated. How TF does the person delivering the baby rip it's head off? My heart goes out to the family and I hope they get some form of justice.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        TLDR; Young lady went into labor, called her OBGYN, they went to Southern Regional hospital, the baby's shoulder got stuck, so they did a C-section to pull the baby out, they pulled too hard, and the head came off.

Parents alleged that they were never told that baby was decapitated, when they presented the baby to the parents, the body and head were reattached and wrapped like a mummy.

Even worse, they told the parents to get the baby cremated, now it gets even worse, somehow the baby was shipped to a funeral home to get cremated, when they unwrapped the baby, the head fell off, so they called the cops, now the shyt storm begins.

so who was responsible for the decapitation?

the parents are black?

what is the background of the md that did the pulling/decapitating?

Comment

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

the parents are black?

Wouldn't you be able to find these answers if you did your own research?

Comment

I think doctors in general are good, especially in Japan. Germany, Israel, etc.

I guess this was a freak accident?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Kcuf me!

Comment

Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

the parents are black?

This is the Docs info, not sure how legit this is, but I'm certain the credentials will be put out by someone in the defense.

Screenshot_20230815_062100_Chrome.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  That's just awful. My daughter got suctioned out because she got stuck and in that moment the sympathy pain I felt for both her and her momma was intense. Both were ok thankfully. My question is, was the father there during delivery? I think I'd notice my child being decapitated. How TF does the person delivering the baby rip it's head off? My heart goes out to the family and I hope they get some form of justice.
                  I honestly thought this was a once in a lifetime thing, there are 3 or 4 YouTube videos of delivery decapitation in the past 20 years.

There's a British lady who put her baby's ashes in a stuff bear, just so that she could always remember him, just a horrific situation.

Comment

This is like something out of a B-rate horror movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X