Collapse
No announcement yet.

20,000 posts......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says something about how much you watch boxing and like to engage in discussions about it.....something I think most here can appreciate, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      son of a ****ing *****...i've given out too much karma and gifts are out of stock

congrats bringer...a boxingscene original
      Was gonna hit him up with some gifts, place was sold out though. Took the alternative route.

Comment

Congrats Bringer!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Congrats.

Start looking for a job now, loser. :cheesy:
          I actually just quit mine about a month ago.

I've got money saved so I'm good for a bit while I figure out a new career.

20,000pots over 3years isn't to bad. congrats on hittin a landmark.
          Not as bad as ole' Jacky hitting 5,000 in one month, right? (Sorry, Jack....)

Damn, I should have said "I'm happy for you and imma let you finish but my posts are the best of all time.... all time! "

Joking
          My Kanye alt isn't doing so well these days ; maybe I need to put more effort into him than just 11 posts, though.

son of a ****ing *****...i've given out too much karma and gifts are out of stock

congrats bringer...a boxingscene original
          No gifts or karma needed, Mak.

Just some good conversation with some good individuals.

Like always.

You are p4p one of the greatest human beings who ever lived.
          I don't know about that.

But I try, given the circumstances.

It says something about how much you watch boxing and like to engage in discussions about it.....something I think most here can appreciate, well done.
          Never looked at it that way ; I feel a bit better about it now, actually.

Comment

Bully, Jim ; Appreciate the Ribbon love.

Ribbons are something I've always been lacking around here but you guys (and my boy mangler) have changed that.

Comment

Stop being modest Bringer....

Comment

I would normally make you a slice of Chunk cake Bringer, but the e-shop on here has been out of stock for the last 3 months.

War RJJ!

Comment

I made you this gif as a gift.

Comment

Nice to see bringer get some respect. My 10K posts thread was a total flop.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Bully, Jim ; Appreciate the Ribbon love.

Ribbons are something I've always been lacking around here but you guys (and my boy mangler) have changed that.
                      You're welcome. And I do think the difference should be pointed out between 20K quality, well thought out posts, and 20K "Mayweather suks" and "he only fites bums" type posts that we have to weed through on here sometimes. I don't feel like I'm losing IQ points reading your posts and I thank you for that. :thmbsup:

Comment

Working...
                      X